I need help in auto mod (1 Viewer)

jlianh

Potential Patron
i like know how to make infinity loop and hard sex why in the game the auto mod not is very exciting and i need help of this thing for make more interesting this game plz

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 158

stuntcock

Content Creator
I apologize for any misunderstandings, but I have difficulty understanding the precise meaning of your question. It might be useful to write in your native language and then provide a machine translation, in addition to your own English words.

i like know how to make infinity loop and hard sex
I believe that you're asking for a much more vigorous or violent fellatio scene. The core SDT game was not really designed for that. The game generally behaves as if the female character is in control of the activity, even when the male character's hand seems to be guiding her movement. The male hand is mostly just a cosmetic element: it has some influence on manual-mode gameplay, but almost no influence on the auto-mode logic.

Even when the female character has fallen unconscious, movements made in Auto Mode will still respect the speed and depth of penetration with which she is "comfortable". Throat resistance is treated as a physical barrier (or a reflexive constriction of the pharynx, if you prefer to think of it in anatomical terms); it is not possible to deepthroat an unconscious partner unless she would do so while conscious. Hard mode includes some pauses and interruptions, because the game assumes that the girl needs an occasional opportunity to breathe and speak. Even if the player is seeking an experience focused on degradation or dominance, the game wants to give the girl an opportunity to complain. @Konashion presumably considered that to be more interesting than a perpetual loop in which the male character face-fucks an unconscious partner.

@Konashion included some "dark" elements in his game, such as visible indications of pain and distress (and asphyxiation, as previously mentioned). But there are also rules in the game (such as teeth clenching, simulated friction, and the g.penisOut state) which tend to encourage actions which are more gentle or deliberate.

why in the game the auto mod not is very exciting and i need help of this thing for make more interesting this game plz
There are mods which can alter the behavior of the game during Auto Mode. Colin's automation mod is the most extensive; it allows you to setup custom loops and to exercise precise control over the speed, depth, and duration of penetration. In order to use the mod to its full potential, you will need to read its documentation and acquire some modding experience. It was written to improve the verisimilitude of oral and vaginal sex scenes, because those scenes tend to look somewhat strange when they're using the default Auto Mode logic (which was intended for fellatio scenes only).

My own Auto Mode Accelerator mod is much smaller in scope. It merely changes the speed of Auto Mode movements. Very fast motions might be the sort of thing that you're looking for. In theory this mod should be easy to use, but several people have reported problems with it (which I haven't fixed because I can't reproduce them).

You can also use the Recorder.swf file to capture a custom set of mouse movements. This pattern can then be activated during gameplay and re-used during future sessions. This feature has never been very popular, because it's somewhat tedious to record the pattern. And when played back, the pattern quickly becomes repetitive -- it lacks the randomization and variation of a typical Auto Mode scene. Please feel free to experiment with it; you might find that it meeds your needs.

jlianh

Potential Patron
I apologize for any misunderstandings, but I have difficulty understanding the precise meaning of your question. It might be useful to write in your native language and then provide a machine translation, in addition to your own English words.

I believe that you're asking for a much more vigorous or violent fellatio scene. The core SDT game was not really designed for that. The game generally behaves as if the female character is in control of the activity, even when the male character's hand seems to be guiding her movement. The male hand is mostly just a cosmetic element: it has some influence on manual-mode gameplay, but almost no influence on the auto-mode logic.

Even when the female character has fallen unconscious, movements made in Auto Mode will still respect the speed and depth of penetration with which she is "comfortable". Throat resistance is treated as a physical barrier (or a reflexive constriction of the pharynx, if you prefer to think of it in anatomical terms); it is not possible to deepthroat an unconscious partner unless she would do so while conscious. Hard mode includes some pauses and interruptions, because the game assumes that the girl needs an occasional opportunity to breathe and speak. Even if the player is seeking an experience focused on degradation or dominance, the game wants to give the girl an opportunity to complain. @Konashion presumably considered that to be more interesting than a perpetual loop in which the male character face-fucks an unconscious partner.

@Konashion included some "dark" elements in his game, such as visible indications of pain and distress (and asphyxiation, as previously mentioned). But there are also rules in the game (such as teeth clenching, simulated friction, and the g.penisOut state) which tend to encourage actions which are more gentle or deliberate.

There are mods which can alter the behavior of the game during Auto Mode. Colin's automation mod is the most extensive; it allows you to setup custom loops and to exercise precise control over the speed, depth, and duration of penetration. In order to use the mod to its full potential, you will need to read its documentation and acquire some modding experience. It was written to improve the verisimilitude of oral and vaginal sex scenes, because those scenes tend to look somewhat strange when they're using the default Auto Mode logic (which was intended for fellatio scenes only).

My own Auto Mode Accelerator mod is much smaller in scope. It merely changes the speed of Auto Mode movements. Very fast motions might be the sort of thing that you're looking for. In theory this mod should be easy to use, but several people have reported problems with it (which I haven't fixed because I can't reproduce them).

You can also use the Recorder.swf file to capture a custom set of mouse movements. This pattern can then be activated during gameplay and re-used during future sessions. This feature has never been very popular, because it's somewhat tedious to record the pattern. And when played back, the pattern quickly becomes repetitive -- it lacks the randomization and variation of a typical Auto Mode scene. Please feel free to experiment with it; you might find that it meeds your needs.
stunkcock u mod is more easier to use but where this the mods.txt only that need for complete the mod thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.