I Made Tons of Backgrounds! (1 Viewer)

SuperDThroatFan

Potential Patron
*Last Updated on 7/22/2013* *I take requests! Tell me what BG you need!*

I made tons of backgrounds and decided to make a blog for it.
http://konashionfan.blogspot.com/

Here is a quick peek (click on the images to see more):
Anime Audience #3 (10 files) Anime Audience #4 (10 files)

Anime Audience #2 (11 files) Anime BG #2 (16 files) Anime Audience #1 (12 files)

Anime BG #1 (14 files) Public Bathrooms (10 files)

Abandoned Factory (10 files) Audience Collection #1 Japanese Girls (10 files)

Jail Cell (10 files) Japan Classroom (10 files)

Dirty Street (10 files)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Just a quick suggestion... anime backgrounds look much better then 'real world' backgrounds. Just my two cents. Thanks for the BGs though!

Nigida

Potential Patron
Thanks! I downloaded some of these. I think the real BG's dont look as good as drawn ones in the game as well, mainly because the girl has this anime style to begin with.

SuperDThroatFan

Potential Patron
Thanks for the feedback. I agree that anime backgrounds match better. I will create more anime BG in the future.

I also like the people watching backgrounds. I will find/create more in the future as well!

darkiller007

Potential Patron
Salut, pas mal du tout, mais je préfère quand même quand ça reste de l'anime et pas trop réel, c'est moins drôle.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Nice assortment of BGs! Thanks!

My only suggestion is to make sure all your file names are different.

(For example you have ParkNight and some numbers like 09 in more than one section so they could be ParkNight1, ParkNight2, 309 and 409 instead).

That's just my OCD kicking in but it may help you organize your files on your computer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.