I am Spartacus (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I feel that most of you probably aren't terribly familiar with me, despite seeing my name around. I'm going to try to keep this introduction brief, but I do have a habit of rambling.

I ran a little fetish community for the past six years and during that time, ended up hosting a handful of other sites and forums on the side for others. They all revolved around some risque subject matter that most people won't host because there's some level of risk involved with it. Luckily, I'm not running for president anytime soon. The reason I took it on isn't terribly complicated.

raw
Sex is weird. I'm not just talking about the act of procreation, I mean everything that revolves around it. Our minds develop oddly specific tastes and obsessions. For the most part, I think it's just a product of circumstance and not much conscious thought goes into it. I myself particularly enjoy fantasies involving the degradation and humiliation of women who exude a healthy mix of strength, beauty and confidence. My fantasies have always been voyeuristic in nature, in that I don't place myself in them, but for the longest time I was curious if I'd ever act out some of them myself. Within the last year, I've had a few opportunities to do so with consent and found I don't actually have the stomach for it.

I'm happy to say that I held out for about 15 years and didn't go off the deep end. I like to think having a safe outlet for my sexual interests was one of the main reasons for that. I could just as well have gone on wondering if I was fucked in the head during a period of my life where I was vulnerable to negative thoughts and terrified to bring any of this up to someone in person, but luckily that isn't what happened. Sexual repression makes people fucking crazy. I've seen it firsthand. My philosophy is that fantasies don't hurt anyone and you should be free to explore them as long as it doesn't come at the expense of anyone else's well-being.

I don't find it easy to discuss any of this publicly. It's a short skip for me to be labeled a misogynist or sexist degenerate based on what I've told you. I wouldn't fault people if they did; it's a pretty human response. If someone told you they daydream about carving people up and storing them in a meat locker, you'd probably be a little concerned even if they'd never gone through with it and had no intention to. It's easy to feel like a victim of persecution, but you should recognize that your interests are currently outside social norms and possibly illegal depending on where you live.

tumblr_n9zechDMpT1qmtxhro1_400.gif
I'm not going to tell you that your fetishes or kinks are normal; ultimately, that's for you to come to terms with. But I do want you to give you a space to talk about them as long as it doesn't put anyone here at risk. My main purpose here is to fight for you should anyone make you feel this isn't a safe place, but keep in mind I'm not a romantic and have a terrible bedside manner.

I think that's all you really need to know about me while you're here. Enjoy your stay.

<3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.