Hyper Universe Nude mod Request (1 Viewer)

Elsindicalista

Potential Patron
Many people is angry with EU and NA version for Hyper Universe. They want to see the original textures of all characters and its censored because sexuallity. I don't understand why the fuck they censor our game versions. If anyone can post the original textures or any mod to decensor EU and NA clients will be my hero hehe :D

Ceciliaracia

Potential Patron
I was hoping someone could mod this game, It has pretty sexy/barely-dressed characters already. I'm wondering if anything can be done.

Hyper-Universe-05.jpg

71f78a9e71b8309b24839a1dace12353.png

Ceciliaracia

Potential Patron
Many people is angry with EU and NA version for Hyper Universe. They want to see the original textures of all characters and its censored because sexuallity. I don't understand why the fuck they censor our game versions. If anyone can post the original textures or any mod to decensor EU and NA clients will be my hero hehe :D
Here I found these
Steam Community :: Guide :: How to manually enable breast physics For breast Physics
And this for the original lewder art Steam Community :: Guide :: Restoring Korean artwork

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.