Huit's Imports (1 Viewer)

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 03/10/14 : Origa Discordia from Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo )

UPDATE : Origa Discordia from Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru

cookiemonste

Potential Patron
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 03/10/14 : Origa Discordia from Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo )

Haven't answered your questions, sorry.
I like the look of this top, not the wool patern in particular, the way te top looks.
And about the blouse, like te top, I just like this open blouse, that does not hide her breasts.
Sorry about the leopard print leggins, it is just a normal yoga pant with a leopard pattern.
Like this: http://www.danceclothesuk.com/479-thickbox_default/leopard-print-leggings.jpg

Does that help?

cookie

Huitznahua

Content Creator

cookiemonste said:
Haven't answered your questions, sorry.
I like the look of this top, not the wool patern in particular, the way te top looks.
And about the blouse, like te top, I just like this open blouse, that does not hide her breasts.
Sorry about the leopard print leggins, it is just a normal yoga pant with a leopard pattern.
Like this: http://www.danceclothesuk.com/479-thickbox_default/leopard-print-leggings.jpg

Does that help?

cookie

"The way the top looks" does not really help me to understand what you like. But it doesn't matter, I'd ask you some clarification by MP once I have already done some test ;).

UPDATE : High Leg Swimsuit and High Heel with Loose Socks

RGB support for the swimsuit, the high heel (RGB2) and the socks (RGB1).

I tried to recreate an outfit that I've seen in a ... documentary :P. Does anyone know a hair import with a sport's headband ? Like that
plx_xwave-sport_brain-computer-interface_headband_girl-e1340836813289.jpg

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 06/10/14 : High Leg Swimsuit, High Heel with Loose Socks)

Thanks.

Could you create the highHeelLooseSocks with just the loose socks (not the high heels)? Or does thaqt already exist somewhere?

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 06/10/14 : High Leg Swimsuit, High Heel with Loose Socks)

aztlan said:
Thanks.

Could you create the highHeelLooseSocks with just the loose socks (not the high heels)? Or does thaqt already exist somewhere?

It doesn't exist somewhere else. I can't easily remove the high heels because a part of the socks rest upon the heel and I don't know why but I've huge trouble for modify the shape of the socks.

So, sorry dude. I would do may be another model of loose socks, one day.

aztlan

Casual Client

Thanks anyway.

What was the inspiration for loose socks (leggings?) and high heels - it seems like such a strange combination

Huitznahua

Content Creator

aztlan said:
Thanks anyway.

What was the inspiration for loose socks (leggings?) and high heels - it seems like such a strange combination

http://www.julesjordan.com/trial/content/upload/julesjordan/mandingo_massacre_2_scene1//thumbs/julesjordan_com-2.jpg

cookiemonste

Potential Patron

I just like the top iteself, not the texture or something special the way it's cut.
How about some more bikini patterns?

Something like this?
http://static.squarespace.com/static/511b12efe4b0d075328d3e82/541ca7cde4b0739fc5234576/541ca7d1e4b0739fc523635d/1411165775527/Chunky-American-Flag-Bikini.jpg

And not only the U.S flag would be great.

R

rocketman321

Keep up the great work

SDTM

Potential Patron

Solidfiles doesn't seem to work for me.
At least, I can download them, but nothing happens. The file doesn't work. :(
Anything not from solidfiles works fine.

Huitznahua

Content Creator

SDTM said:
Solidfiles doesn't seem to work for me.
At least, I can download them, but nothing happens. The file doesn't work. :(
Anything not from solidfiles works fine.

I'm not gonna change of hosting service for each person with a problem, sorry. All I can advise you is to click on "Direct dowload" to get a .swf file. You can look at Dante Where Are The Mods? How Do I Get Them? How Do I Load These? Follow these Steps.

cwking420

Potential Patron
Whatever happened to the strapless dresses? Do you think you'll ever get around to that? Well, even if you don't, keep up the good work. I personally think you're mods are great and I'm surprised you haven't been made an artist yet.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
  • cwking420 said:
    Whatever happened to the strapless dresses? Do you think you'll ever get around to that? Well, even if you don't, keep up the good work. I personally think you're mods are great and I'm surprised you haven't been made an artist yet.
    The strapless dress is definitely a mod that I'd like to do but I lack motivation for the moment and, moreover, I have more or less started other projects / requests that I should end.

Regarding the status of artist, I don't want to get it for several reasons :
    • Asked the status now would be awkward, insofar as I'm not as productive as before (always a lack of motivation)
    • I think other clothing modders make better quality mods and deserves this status more than me (BrokentToasters, Ah P, ...)

But thank you for the compliment ;)

cookiemonste

Potential Patron
Nice work on the Bikini mate.
Could you do some more flags for bikinis?
And the strapless dress is definatley something worth waiting for.

Keep up the good work and happy hollidays. :D

thewraith

Potential Patron
Awesome job on the RGB changeable tops.
However, I have trouble saving their colors.
Every time I load (after closing/reopening) a custom character with one of your tops it resets to black.

Can you tell me how to get around this? Thanks!

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
Hey, I was wondering if the shoes from the high heels/loose socks mod were from something else, or if they were an original creation?

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Hey, I was wondering if the shoes from the high heels/loose socks mod were from something else, or if they were an original creation?
I don't remember but I think it's probably a mix between reference images and/or several others high heels mods.

If you are looking for an existing high heels mods (without loose socks) I advise you to look at the @BrokenToaster thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.