Huit's Imports (1 Viewer)

cwking420

Potential Patron
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 01/08/14 : Miscellaneous Tight Dress)

The dresses are amazing and obviously something people have been waiting for. I was just wondering if you could make the top strapless. That would complete the collection as far as I can tell.

Huitznahua

Content Creator

Baddad3 said:
Love the open back look. Very cool how you did the "cupping" effect at the small of her back! Plz keep 'em coming!

FYI - if you let MoreclothingV2 put the top / bottom in their own menus, then you can mix and match the tops with other bottoms in your collection.

See screenshots of the awesome new open back mixed with a long skirt and a "work" skirt from other collections I found.

I prefer when it's shorter, but it's still a nice improvement ;)

aztlan said:
Huitznahua said:
aztlan said:
Some others that would be nice are:

Top Pushed Down
Bottom Pulled Up (over hips to waist)

Some bottoms with strips or other patterns might be good too.

Thank. Can you post or send me some references for "Top Pushed Down" and "Bottom Pulled Up" ?

Here is a pushed down one Dante made (Little Black Dress):
http://s19.postimg.org/ccc3zawbn/Project1.jpg

It can be found at
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.0

An example of a pushed up skirt is the 3rd gif in the spoiler at:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5691.0

ok I'll try both.

zzaaapp002 said:
Backless dresses and Kuroinu?

Yesssss.....

(Thank you!)
icepik said:
Yes yes yes! Finally dress! Thank you!

It's amazing, there is plenty of suits on the forum but it is sorely lacking in normal clothes (pants, shirts...) Ha Ha ;D

I wasn't expecting that this mod was so successful. Glad you like it, guys ;D

cwking420 said:
The dresses are amazing and obviously something people have been waiting for. I was just wondering if you could make the top strapless. That would complete the collection as far as I can tell.

The strapless top is long planned and coming soon, don't worry ;)

Knack

Potential Patron

Anyone else having trouble with Solidfiles right now? I've been trying to download the new dress for three days now, but still no luck. Clicking on the big green download button either does nothing or makes me download some dodgy executable, and clicking on the direct download link below it invariably makes Firefox give this error:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to s4.solidfilesusercontent.com. Peer received a valid certificate, but access was denied. (Error code: ssl_error_access_denied_alert)

Doing the same with Internet Explorer (shudder) just straight up fails to load the page without a specific error warning.

Kind of annoying, since I recall using Solidfiles without problems for as long as I can remember.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Knack said:
Anyone else having trouble with Solidfiles right now? I've been trying to download the new dress for three days now, but still no luck. Clicking on the big green download button either does nothing or makes me download some dodgy executable, and clicking on the direct download link below it invariably makes Firefox give this error:

MG said:
Don't want to be that guy, but I swapped from SolidFiles because of the big green button that downloads some EXE vs the actual file.
I suggest you use some alternative but it's totally up to you.

Nigida said:
SteveMc182 said:
Hopefully this isn't an easy fix and I'm being really dumb, But I can't get download Anna or the Blaze, I've tried different browsers but it doesn't seem to work? Any help?

No problems here. Using the "Direct download link" below the green button on the solidfiles page works just fine for me, even with Noscript.

Known issue, it's a shame really.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

hmm, maybe that is why i don't seem to have issues with solidfiles... been using chrome and always choosing the direct download link.

(i also have chrome set to ask me where to put downloads so i can see the thing i am downloading and cancel it if it is something fishy, which is something i think everyone should do :D )

also, ad block plus

Knack

Potential Patron

After Googling the error and reading about it, I had a bit of a tinker with Firefox's settings and managed to download everything I wanted, yay! (For those reading who might've faced the same problem, go to about:config and change the line security.tls.version.max to 0, that fixed it for me.)

Though the whole fakeout with the big green "Download" button is still kind of underhanded to me. I'm guessing running the executable will prompt you to download some adware- and malware-bloated downloader frontend. Usually these sites will just try their hardest to make you pay for a subscription, which I can totally understand.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 25/08/14 : Minerva Orlando 1st Outfit)

UPDATE : Minerva Orlando 1st Outfit

Due to a problem with the gloves ("Back" and "Hand job" position), I placed two alternatives mods :
  • Minerva 1st Outfit with Blue Vanilla Gloves (BVG)
  • Minerva 1st Outfit with Purple Vanilla Gloves (PVG)

Regarding the Strapless Tight Dress, I encountered some difficulty. So, I don't know when it will be done.

KentaRuz

Potential Patron

dOK6Iam.gif

[awesome] [awesome] [awesome]

thanks man

Huitznahua

Content Creator

KentaRuz said:
dOK6Iam.gif

[awesome] [awesome] [awesome]

thanks man

Thank to you ;)

UPDATE : Cleavage Swimsuit

RGB and Breasts supports.

Huitznahua

Content Creator

I tried new possibilities for Strapless Dress, unsuccessful. So I have this version that doesn't satisfy me completely. Please, could you tell me what you think of it.

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/60e19691ae/StraplessCleavageTightDress2.swf

aztlan

Casual Client

Generally pretty good.

The only issue I noticed was:

When the breasts bob up and down, the top of the dress separates and is clearly two different pieces. Sometimes the bust is higher and sometimes the side and back is rather than the top of the dress being a straight line. This is quite noticeable when she accelerates quickly causing the breasts to sway.

If the bottom of the top piece had a straight line (instead of the front being longer than the back) it (the top) could be used as a separate top or you could have a different color top and bottom.

Baddad3

Potential Patron

Huitznahua said:
I tried new possibilities for Strapless Dress, unsuccessful. So I have this version that doesn't satisfy me completely. Please, could you tell me what you think of it.

1. Thanks. I like all your stuff and will add this to my collection as-is anyway.
2. Might benefit from a lower back but not sure how realistic that would look, see screenshot below, I just did an edit in paint cause I cant do this stuff really.
3. Also add a "request", which I will add to requests, but saw this when looking for strapless and I liked it. Sort of a push-up strap dress. Not sure if doable but looks like your kind of specialty.

Attachments

• deeper 1.png
    deeper 1.png
    580.8 KB · Views: 574
  • push up strap.png
    push up strap.png
    580.3 KB · Views: 508

Iago

Content Creator

Huitznahua said:

I think it looks pretty good (then again, I'm kind of a fan, every time I see an update here I know there is another thing I don't have to worry about doing myself ;D). If I had to make any suggestions, I would cut the upper right corner of the chest layer so it doesn't show when the breasts move down. Also, near the top of the back part, sometimes a line appears as if part of the back layer were actually drawn on the chest or the breast layer (maybe is not like that but is the feeling I get). Maybe, if that is the case, you could add that part to the back layer or change the back slightly so that it overlaps the other layers at that point to make sure the line doesn't appear.
[attachimg=1].

Attachments

• Comments.png
    Comments.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 2,152

Huitznahua

Content Creator

Ok, thank very much for your comments guys ;)

So, after also cogitated on my side, here are my feelings :
  • Breasts describe two types of movement : rotation and oscillation (up to down with the breath). I can eventually solve the rotation trouble by "smoothing" some shapes but I don't see how to solve the oscillation without a kind of "actionscript trick" ;
  • I can eventually get around all these troubles by separating distinctly the chest and the breasts parts (like Minerva's dress) or with an another strapless dress model (Strapless Slinky Open Side Sleeveless Tube Dress).

aztlan said:
If the bottom of the top piece had a straight line (instead of the front being longer than the back) it (the top) could be used as a separate top or you could have a different color top and bottom.

Sby has already given me a boost on this, it just requires that I do not forget to use the file that he has prepared me ;)

Baddad3 said:
1. Thanks. I like all your stuff and will add this to my collection as-is anyway.
2. Might benefit from a lower back but not sure how realistic that would look, see screenshot below, I just did an edit in paint cause I cant do this stuff really.
3. Also add a "request", which I will add to requests, but saw this when looking for strapless and I liked it. Sort of a push-up strap dress. Not sure if doable but looks like your kind of specialty.

1. Thanks to you too :D
2. I'll probably have the same problems as those described above, sorry.
3. Thank you for the picture but I still have trouble to see what you mean. Do you have some image of anime character like that ?

Iago said:
I think it looks pretty good (then again, I'm kind of a fan, every time I see an update here I know there is another thing I don't have to worry about doing myself ;D). If I had to make any suggestions, I would cut the upper right corner of the chest layer so it doesn't show when the breasts move down. Also, near the top of the back part, sometimes a line appears as if part of the back layer were actually drawn on the chest or the breast layer (maybe is not like that but is the feeling I get). Maybe, if that is the case, you could add that part to the back layer or change the back slightly so that it overlaps the other layers at that point to make sure the line doesn't appear.

I think I'll drop this model and try one of the solutions I have outlined above. But thank you very much for taking the time to give me your opinion. :D

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 28/09/14 : Micro Denim Short)

UPDATE : Micro Denim Short and Worn Micro Denim Short

I drop the Strapless Tigh Dress for now. Sorry for those who waiting it impatiently. :(

cwking420

Potential Patron

Huitznahua said:
I drop the Strapless Tigh Dress for now. Sorry for those who waiting it impatiently. :(

DAMN, no strapless dress! :'( But thank you for the shorts.

cookiemonste

Potential Patron

Hey huit, nice work man.
I got some requests and if you could take a look at them, I would be happy.

How about a tight short top? Not like the one you allready did, more like the one I attached to this thread as "first" picture" (The tight yeans would also be great, if anyone is asking the woman is Sara Jay)
A leopard print yoga pant or leggins would also be great.
This shirt would also be very nice. (second pic, name Puma Swede)
What do you think?

Attachments

• original_60053851.jpg
    original_60053851.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 314
  • open blouse.jpg
    open blouse.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 276

Huitznahua

Content Creator

AbDeum said:
Great denim shorts!

Thanks ;)

cwking420 said:
Huitznahua said:

DAMN, no strapless dress! :'( But thank you for the shorts.

Sorry dude. I got tired of desperately attempt to do it. I'll try again later.

cookiemonste said:
Hey huit, nice work man.
I got some requests and if you could take a look at them, I would be happy.

How about a tight short top? Not like the one you allready did, more like the one I attached to this thread as "first" picture" (The tight yeans would also be great, if anyone is asking the woman is Sara Jay)
A leopard print yoga pant or leggins would also be great.
This shirt would also be very nice. (second pic, name Puma Swede)
What do you think?

I think you request a lot of things :P
What is the specificity of tight short top that you looking for ? The wool texture ? The stripes ? The buttons ? The short sleeves ?
What's "yeans" does mean ? (Sorry if my questions seems stupid)
Print pattern on bottom may be difficult 'cause of the back and forth movements.
A breasts support shirt with a neckline allowing to see a part of the bra could be great. But the amount of details (buttons, the pocket, ...) make me a little afraid.

I will study all this in more detail but I already working on a project and I have a lot of other ideas. So I will not promise anything.

PS : Please, next time provides references for all requests ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.