how to use audio dialogue? (1 Viewer)

Undead66766

Potential Patron
I would like to know how to properly place audio dialogue into the game.
i cannot figure it out
sorry for being new to this:/

f93

Casual Client
If you're using one of the Audio Dialogues from the relevant subforum, it should be an SWF file. Simply load it like you would any other mod - Select it in the Modding menu tab, by clicking SWF Mod and choosing the file you want. Enable dialogue under Options, enjoy.

Undead66766

Potential Patron
I downloaded the Misty Audio, but it came as separate audio files in a rar folder any tips on converting it
to a swf?

f93

Casual Client
Those audio files inside the rar are part of the work-in-progress audio dialogue - they won't do anything by themselves, and the Misty audiologue was complicated enough that it was apparently never finished. You don't want them (unless you're making an audio dialogue of your own out of them, which is fairly complicated), you want the completed SWF files.

The version that looks closest to being remotely playable is in this post. The instructions on how to use the SWF are in there (basically, load the txt file as a dialogue first). Apparently even that version isn't finished, so don't expect it to work fully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.