How to save male characters? (1 Viewer)

Verynoobthx

Potential Patron
I'm having a hard time saving male characters that come in a .swf file. When I click on load it only loads the penis. Solution?

stuntcock

Content Creator
I'm having a hard time saving male characters that come in a .swf file. When I click on load it only loads the penis. Solution?
I described the save/load behaviour while responding to your previous Help thread:

The Save Character button records the "state" of all of the selectors and sliders that you see in the game's user interface. It can also record a few things that aren't shown in the menu, such as the current PNG files for hairstyle and background. But it won't automatically remember the SWF files that you've applied to the character.

If you want the ability to conveniently "Load" SWF mods for the male character then you must create a Character Folder and put the chosen SWF file(s) inside that folder. You can find a description of Character Folders (and a brief walkthrough) in the Newbie Guide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.