How to mod (1 Viewer)

Icarus

Potential Patron
Hey i LOVE this game, i have since it was a flash and now i finally have it, but I don't do things like this a lot and dont know where to begin, i basically need step by step instructions from scratch. If someone could help out or link me to a previous thread that would be great

Synonymous

Content Creator
Go around the forum and find mods that you want.
Mods are [.swf] and hairs are [.png].

[attachimg=1]

The Loader is needed for more elaborate mods, like in the Loader Imports board.
Not required but it's really nice to have.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=91.0

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,159

mike

Casual Client
Is it me or are there more and more threads like this ? Synonymous' answer should be stickied or something.

I still have a hard time believing someone cannot find this kind of things by himself. I mean there's a modding tab and a swf mod button....so when you download mods and they have a swf extension shouldn't that ring a bell somewhere ? I don't know, I think the internet is creating a generation of assisted people who must have everything easily and instantly accessible with giant arrows indicating the way...kinda sad.

Icarus

Potential Patron
Synonymous thank you very much
and MIKE, just wow, I've said that this area isn't my strong suit so im really in the dark about it but hey thanks for making me and everyone else in this situation feel stupid about it. what a nice guy :-\

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Icarus said:
and MIKE, just wow, I've said that this area isn't my strong suit so im really in the dark about it but hey thanks for making me and everyone else in this situation feel stupid about it. what a nice guy :-\

Yep, he is.. and IMHO he's absolutely right with what he wrote. People nowadays aren't patient enough to try to find out things themselves - they want to be breastfed all information.. even things as obvious as loading .swf mods from within the import panel. Though I think it's not supidity but mere laziness that leads to this ^^

Casonig

Potential Patron
Icarus said:
I've said that this area isn't my strong suit

Yep, using an OPEN type button and selecting a file is HAAARD and one needs to specialize in it to do it successfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.