1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to mod

Discussion in 'Help' started by Icarus, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Icarus

Icarus Potential Patron

Hey i LOVE this game, i have since it was a flash and now i finally have it, but I don't do things like this a lot and dont know where to begin, i basically need step by step instructions from scratch. If someone could help out or link me to a previous thread that would be great

2. Synonymous

Synonymous Swell Supporter Content Creator

Go around the forum and find mods that you want.
    Mods are [.swf] and hairs are [.png].

[attachimg=1]

The Loader is needed for more elaborate mods, like in the Loader Imports board.
    Not required but it's really nice to have.
    http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=91.0

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      95.7 KB
      Views:
  3. mike

mike Avid Affiliate

Is it me or are there more and more threads like this ? Synonymous' answer should be stickied or something.

I still have a hard time believing someone cannot find this kind of things by himself. I mean there's a modding tab and a swf mod button....so when you download mods and they have a swf extension shouldn't that ring a bell somewhere ? I don't know, I think the internet is creating a generation of assisted people who must have everything easily and instantly accessible with giant arrows indicating the way...kinda sad.

4. Icarus

Icarus Potential Patron

Synonymous thank you very much
    and MIKE, just wow, I've said that this area isn't my strong suit so im really in the dark about it but hey thanks for making me and everyone else in this situation feel stupid about it. what a nice guy :-\

5. T0mcat

T0mcat Avid Affiliate

Yep, he is.. and IMHO he's absolutely right with what he wrote. People nowadays aren't patient enough to try to find out things themselves - they want to be breastfed all information.. even things as obvious as loading .swf mods from within the import panel. Though I think it's not supidity but mere laziness that leads to this ^^

6. Casonig

Casonig Potential Patron

Yep, using an OPEN type button and selecting a file is HAAARD and one needs to specialize in it to do it successfully.