How to make modded eyes? (1 Viewer)

Lucky Me

Content Creator
Howdy lads,
I was making some make-up for SweGabe's Farah (something like this: Farah LOQOG), and stuck on her upper eyelashes. I know, there is some way to modify SD-Chan's eyes (Slanted Eyes), and the main question is - HOW?
P.S. I know, people already made her: Fantum's SWF imports and Farah - Egypt Queen. But I'm not really happy with her hair there and, as one can assume, with her eyes, so I'm making a new one :)

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
You need Faceless Faceless loader mod template.

Can't tell you more than that. I've just been using dante's .fla dump as templates for the him models and using that template is more advanced. I can only show you the door. You're the one who has to walk through it.

sclover13

Content Creator
You need Faceless Faceless loader mod template.

Can't tell you more than that. I've just been using dante's .fla dump as templates for the him models and using that template is more advanced. I can only show you the door. You're the one who has to walk through it.
Thanks for the reply. I'm rather well versed in Faceless's template (v0.98.3). Unfortunately his template has no ability to mod eyes (other than specs, iris, eyeridge)

1622675435658.png

I managed to deconstruct one of the only real eye mods for SDT and I'm rebuilding it into a template.

For proof-of-concept I made a simple eye mod using it:

1622675578962.png

I'm working on building a new template that encompasses all elements (incl eyes) and melds Sby's, Faceless's, and Stuntcock's DHE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.