How to make examples for your SDT mods (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello

This thread presents my way to make screenshots for the mods I release.

I am using a Loader version especially set up for me by sby sby that has minimal addons and shows only the girl on a white background, avoiding that she closes her eyes (download page).
The girl has SD Chan 2's hair, with lines as hairbrows and no mascara, lipstick, etc.

I edited a bit the positions so it is also possible to zoom on the bottom part of her body and her feet, and have a normal layout showing the guy. You can change between the different positions by pressing numpad 4 or 5:

loader-screenshot-positions-example-jpg.85203

Notes:
  • The position of her eyes (ie. look up or forward) can be changed by pressing 2 (the regular "2", not on the numpad).
  • All the options should be unticked and the best image quality choosen in the Option tab to avoid tears, sweat or her tongue showing.
  • This is a complete version of the Loader that allows to take screenshots, but you may take only the "Top", "Bottoms" and "Normal" folders in the "Mods" folder to add it to your own version of the Loader.
See also:
  • This tool that allows to add easily edited Custom Data to your mods.
  • This tread that has more info about SDT screenshots.
  • This software that may also be helpful for screenshots.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.