• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I think that you need Konashion's Modding Template:
Flash CS3, CS4 View attachment SDTModding.zip
Flash CS5, CS6, CC View attachment SDTModdingCS5.zip

In it you have a Background Template, with three rectangles in the Background layer (that strangely are 700x850px put together, while I am thinking that the correct size is 700x825px).
After you have made your animation in the Background Template, look at the Scripting section of Synonymous' Costume Modding Tutorial (the process is the same as for costume mods).

[EDIT] As I can now make SWFs and I always wanted to make an animated background,
I finally made one!

Size is 700x600 px, so zooming is not possible. I had to add a little part in the bottom to get the right size and the image is a little blurred, but the proportions are quite good and the result is not so bad:

Download from the Resource Manager: Immoral Sisters
I just used a 6 images GIF that I found on a booru. I think it is not easy to find the right scenes that can be transformed into animated backgrounds, as perspective and resolution are important, with also the fact that the frames must overlap nicely and not be too numerous to avoid killing the FPS rate...

[EDIT 2] Concerning the size, I checked and it is effectively 700x825, so I do not really understand the use of the three rectangles, but the top one that is 700x600, the size of the basic screen of the game.
Thus, to create a background of the right size, make it 700x825px and align its top left corner on the little cross.

I also noticed that changing the frame rate in Flash CS/CC doesn't change the ingame frame rate (a rate of 1 or of 100 has the same result), so the only way to change the ingame frame rate seems to be putting more or less identical frames one after another.

[EDIT 3]
I made an Animated Background Tutorial.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.