How to download Static Files? (1 Viewer)

ChilledNova

Potential Patron
For a long while now, I've been trying to figure out how the hell I'm supposed to download the static files. Whenever I try, it sends me to a blank white page with all the components to the static file pasted everywhere. Any help?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
A static hair mod looks like that (the background is not white but transparent, that's why here it is grey)
Sd08Ts4.png

Four quarters, three containing (or not) parts of the hair and the fouth one empty or with a sample of the character and other things.
This is completly normal, the game needs this to display the hair layers correctly (above or below the head, ear, body).

On the page showing this kind of image, right click the image and save it on your computer, preferably in the Mods folder of the game.
To load the static hair mod, press the Hair button in the Modding tab and indicate the path to the hair.

To save, you have a tutorial for Vanilla (the base game): How to save custom characters.
There are probably tutorials for the Loader in the same section, but I cannot help you on that point.

ChilledNova

Potential Patron
Well, that's the way I've been doing it, but then the hair is always stiff, so I was under the impression that wasn't the correct way.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Well, that's the way I've been doing it, but then the hair is always stiff, so I was under the impression that wasn't the correct way.
Stiff? What do you think that Static Hair means?!
If you want hair behaving more naturally, get some Dynamic Hair (i.e. SWF).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.