How to defeat Mt Lady? (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
(Long time no post!)

Mt Lady is a giantess heroine from the anime My Hero Academia. She defeats baddies in the name of justice, but an evil organization has hired we members of Undertow to defeat her. It won't be easy to conquer a heroine this powerful:

kick.jpg
ass3.jpg

ass1.jpg

How would you bring this giantess to her knees?

Rastafoo

Potential Patron
On one hand take her quirk away - on the other hand, imagine if her suit tore but she still had to fight evil - and just ignore the opening :)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
You know, giantesses being defeated is actually something I like a lot, but never see. Whenever there's ryona involving giant ladies, it's usually them picking on the smaller people, which I find far less fun than a haughty giantess thinking she's unbeatable due to her size, only to be humbled by a puny foe. Never see anything like that, but the few rare times I do, it's great.

Anyway here's my strategy. We'd need a bunch of us in order to pull it off though, and a lot of thick sturdy rope of some sort. :wink: First we take some tips from Empire Strikes Back and tangle up her legs to trip her up. When we've felled the giant beauty, we act fast before she can recover and get another rope around her neck. That's when we'd all have to work together to tug that rope as hard as possible. It takes a lot of combined strength to choke out someone of her size! After we're sure she's down for the count we've got a big nice sexy trophy to deliver to our client. :wink:

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Interesting ideas :wink:! I guess even Mt Lady can be defeated if we cut off her ability to breathe. I'd love to use some wrestling moves on her, but even if everyone in the forum worked together, I doubt we'll be able to twist her limbs into any kind of painful joint lock. I don't know what type of boots she's wearing, but they seem to expose the shape of her toes, so maybe we can also target the fingers or toes.

By the way dinomoneyman, nice avatar! Easily the best belly kick in the Aika series :wink:.

Punchingbag18

Avid Affiliate
I like the way these power lines are positioned. All you do is cut them free to make her step back and 500.000 volts right in her big butt. That would be quite a shock to the heroine. Bet it’s enough to burn up that skin tight outfit. She’ll end up stupid like Kaminari lol.

Maybe make her chase you into a tunnel. As she dives in to grab you she gets stuck. (Maybe stop her from turning off her quirk because only Kirishima is dumb enough to get stuck like that lol) Only her lower half sticking out of the tunnel. Then all you gotta do is wait for the bullet train.

She’s actually quite weak. Stain, Shiguraki or Toga could take her out in one hit since she’s such a big target for their powers.

Derpy Salandit

Potential Patron
It's simple really, all we gotta do is leave a totally inconspicuous trail of money leading to a trap of some sorts. Mt. Lady, being a money hungry hero who only does it for the money would definitely fall for it and go right into the trap, only realizing too late that it was a trap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.