How to change the position of his arm... (1 Viewer)

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi everybody,

I'm writing a dialogue... Well, some dialogues, and I have a problem. In one of my dialogues, I need the unused hand of the guy to be hidden, and in the other dialogue, I need it to be shown. Of course, I know, I could just click the GUI to show/hide the arm, but I'd like to control this directly so that people who will use my dialogue, won't have to bother reading a HowTo to just play the dialogue the way I want it to.

And so the final question is: Is there any automated way to show/hide the unused arm of the guy ?

I had a look at the standard Triggers and those offered by Dialogue Action, but found nothing,
I had a look at the Animtools settings of the position I use, but did not find this setting neither,
I had a look at the Settings.txt file of the Loader, but still I found nothing,
And of course, I've had a search through the mods and the forum but found...

Well, if someone has any idea about that...

P.S: Oh and by the way, there seems to be a bug with the tongue, which does not always react as it should when the checkbox is ticked. And so I sometimes have to uncheck+check to get the licking actions back.
Is there a way to automate this untick/tick for the tongue at the start of the dialogue so that my users won't have to bother this neither ? (I found the Triggers [TONGUE_IN] & [TONGUE_OUT] but it does not seem to be enough to bypass the bug...

Many thanks to the chosen one who will have these answers for me :)

aztlan

Casual Client
"Is there any automated way to show/hide the unused arm of the guy ?"

I don't think I've seen this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.