1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to apply for membergroups.

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by anonymous, May 3, 2012.

1. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

You want to apply for a membergroup? Wanna be an artist, contributor, dipshit?

Click Profile at the top of this page.

Hover over Modify Profile, a drop down menu should appear.
    Click Group Membership.

Click Request Membership for whichever group you wish to join.

Alternatively, if you are using a different layout.

Click Profile at the top of this page.

On the left hand side of the page is a panel, in the Modify Profile panel, click Group Membership.

Click Request Membership for whichever group you wish to join.

A little information about the various groups

This group is exclusive to users who make hair imports, the requirements are fairly vague, chances are you'll be denied, if I believe you have a good chance of being accepted at some point I'll respond to your request, if I don't respond, there is a reason.
    This group was created as a kind of joke for Kuroryuu I believe, but he disappeared soon after so I never gave it to him... you can request this, but you'll always be denied...
    This group only serves the purpose of allowing select members to view hidden content on the board, I personally oversee who joins this group, chances are if you request access and I don't know who you are or you aren't active on the board I'll deny your request.
    Just a title, makes your name look like poop, and a title that looks like a stick dipped in poo. No real purpose other than lulz.
    This is a userclass for banned users, if you request to access this membergroup, I'll likely ignore it, because I'm sure you don't want to be banned... but it'd be funny if I did ban you, wouldn't it?
    Technically a paid subscription rather than a requestable membergroup, but it doesn't allow for auto-renew, so it's really a one time donation.

Really just a class that allows you to donate to the site, in return for your donation you are given access to special parts of the site. If asked I will give you the password for the "A Special Place" board, but if the password is then compromised, you will be banned and the password will be changed... which will make me sad, because the password is truly great.

2. Mak

Mak Avid Affiliate

A few guidelines of what is necessary to be accepted into the newly added groups may be helpful, as well as save you some spam and grief. Though another rage like in the "Decide His Fate" thread may be amusing too; as long as I don't get tangled up in the drama.

You're probably considering this already though and are just going to go by what seems right until something more definitive is decided to avoid the "but you said!" stuff.

3. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

Meh, The artist class already has defined requirements, the dipshit class if you apply I'll give it to you no questions asked, the background class was originally a joke long ago, but I never deleted it, so if you provide backgrounds in a manner I find acceptable I'll likely grant that.

The contributor class is difficult and I've yet to fully decide, currently it's one of those "apply and it'll be decided then" things... but it's likely that anyone who applies will be granted access, but your access will be revoked under certain circumstances.

4. TOlive

TOlive Avid Affiliate

Maybe it'd be good for the guys who, like, do dialogues and other miscellaneous things. Like a lower-level, broader category artist rating. Even people who comment on works and submit good requests and refs are good for the community.

5. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

Contributor is actually a hidden class, there is no way of knowing who is in this class unless you are an admin or moderator.

I also discriminate against people who write dialogues and provide backgrounds, I'll admit that... I also don't read their topics or use their content. I only acknowledge dialogues that are going to be voiced as I make the audio mods.

Not my cup of tea, so it's hard for me to care.

6. rle68

rle68 Avid Affiliate

yeah i noticed applied for backround 4 days ago .. nada .. spppptttttttt

7. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

I thought I already said the Backgroundist thing was a joke. No one is going to get that status.

Also, the Dipshit status is srs bzns, apply for it if you want to be recognized for your awesome dialogues. ;)

It's also a joke

8. rle68

rle68 Avid Affiliate

Somehow the title of dipshit doesnt quite do it for me :o i may be one but thas my cross to bear :P

9. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

In response to all of the users who keep requesting access to the groups, I've included a description of all groups