How do you make an Audio Dialogue? (1 Viewer)

Aelvir

Potential Patron
I kinda want to make a Audio Dialoge and very unsure as how to. Also, I see that each one I find is .swf. Does that mean I NEED to purchase adobe to just make an Audio Dialogue?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Aelvir said:
I kinda want to make a Audio Dialoge and very unsure as how to.
You write a normal dialog (as a text file with lots of colons and quotation marks). Then you find or create a bunch of MP3 files, and name each one according to the gameplay event to which it's linked (e.g. intro, resistance, interrupt). Then you bundle together the TXT and MP3 files into a SWF and add a bit of ActionScript.

Also, I see that each one I find is .swf. Does that mean I NEED to purchase adobe to just make an Audio Dialogue?
Technically "yes." But Anonymous has offered to handle the SWF-prep work for any aspiring dialog writers. If you can get all of your files organized and tested, then make a post here.

Anonymous sometimes takes breaks from the forum, but there are many other people with Flash who can create the file if he's unable to respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.