how do i start?? (1 Viewer)

Jbone1291

Potential Patron
Hi, I'm a newb.

I can do alot artistically but have no idea how to begin.. what programs can I draw with, how to change stuff, etc.

so I formally request a basic rundown...

If someone can get me to the point where I can actually draw things that would be great :)

my first post on the discussion part was a fail, but I do think I could make alot of stuff for the game.

I personally would prefer a game with more than just DT but that's just me.

1st question... is making imports as simple as it looks? it looks like you just draw hair or specific parts and there you go, which I could do very well I think. Or not. IDK!

f93

Casual Client
You'll want to check out the Tutorials board (it's right underneath Help). Numerous tutorials, guides and walkthroughs for making your own mods are provided there. There are some templates for creating hairs there, which might be a good place to start before trying to create more complex mods. I'm told that it's fairly simple to make static hairs given good side references, although my own attempts turned out rather poorly.

There actually is more than DT available via the use of the Animtools loader mod, although the other positions don't have as much support. It's reasonably prominent on the Loader board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.