How about the girls from "Total Drama"? (1 Viewer)

Caitisitch

Potential Patron
What do you guys think about getting some of the girls from "Total Drama" on the roster? They have such boner potential and I think they would really look fantastic in the SDT universe, especially with the outfits. This is my first post so hopefully I'm doing this right.

total-drama-revenge-of-the-island-zoey.png

Courtney Rotation.png

Heather Rotation.png

Gwen Rotation.png

Lindsay Rotation.png

Bridgette Rotation.png

Total_Drama_Island___Bridgette_by_amiree.jpg

total-drama-revenge-of-the-island-dawn.png

Izzy Rotation.png

total-drama-pahkitew-island-character-rotations-jasmine-org.png

total-drama-pahkitew-island-sky-sm.png

Katie-rough-rotation-total-drama-island-by-liklik2012.png

total_drama_slumber_party_by_theedministrator765-d3f7xwa.png

Last edited by a moderator:

aztlan

Casual Client
Interesting - but do their angular natures really match the SDT aesthetic? Or would they need a different body and face too?

Caitisitch

Potential Patron
You're right, no doubt they would need to be "translated" to the SDT style. I don't think the Crop, Cut, & Paste from reference shots approach would look good at all given the difference in animation style. It would all be up to the The artist to look at the reference shots and take create liberties to create their version/re-imagining of the hairs & outfits of the characters to fit the SDT model. For example, here's a comparison between the Original Zoey and Melkor Mancin's (one of my fav artists) anime version of Zoey.

Attachments

• 100px-Zoey.png
    100px-Zoey.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Zoey.png
    Zoey.png
    465.6 KB · Views: 477

Bluey5

Potential Patron
aztlan said:
Too bad - they lose a lot of their (visual style) charm when done this way.

I mean, it don't matter to begin with due to the fact of the female face in SDT. If you look at the face without hair, you can clearly see the head is made for anime type style of females, not at all western. It may look good with western styled characters depending on the hair, but mostly they don't translate correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.