Himura Miku's Interrogation (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
I've just been contacted by Himura Miku, pilot of the Zeorymer. It looks like she's been captured by the Hau Dragons. With her hands and feet tied, she can only wait as the interrogation begins.

347962298.jpg

Interrogation - Chapter 1

Though she has no way of getting free, it looks like she can be contacted via these sources:

Twitter - @HimuroMiku
YouTube - PilotHimuroMiku

She's seeking for help here. If contacted, she can provide answers to the specifics of her current predicament.

Last edited by a moderator:

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
I will be sure to help the best that I can! Hang in there, Himuro Miku! I fear that the enemy messed up the name on the title in order to slow down our pursue!

H

HimuroMiku

I will be sure to help the best that I can! Hang in there, Himuro Miku! I fear that the enemy messed up the name on the title in order to slow down our pursue!

I'm not sure what you're referring to with the enemy having messed up the title, but thank you for your support. It looks like the Hau Dragons have torture devices that render my protective suit useless. I'd die before I reveal any information about the Zeorymer, but I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

H

HimuroMiku

Is she wearing armour while being whipped? ... That seems .... not very effective.

Yes. Normally, my battle suit protects my body from physical attacks. But there's something unusual about that whip. If you focus on the video, you'll see the whip is cracking my body armour. Unfortunately, I must admit their torture method has been quite effective.

H

HimuroMiku

348180334.jpg

Interrogation - Chapter 2

A glass chamber has surrounded me. I don't know what the Hau Dragons have in mind. Wait. Oh, no. I think this is an electrocution chamber! My battle suit is useless against that... I've got to think of something, fast.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Thank you for keeping us updated, Himuro! Wow, they are truly refusing to back off, not even a day to let you rest! They must truly need that information...but their laughs, could it be they are enjoying such a sight? Darn it! *slaps her palm against they communications desk* Right now I'm trying to get a location of where you are, tracking your armor..but this electrocution chamber! It's jamming my signal!

Could it be because I don't have a clear view of what's your name? Is it Himura as to the title or Himuro as to your channel comlink?

H

HimuroMiku

Oh no, this call has been titled Himura instead of Himuro. I do not know whether it is the Hau Dragon's work, or if my mind is simply unclear after these interrogations. It looks like the message got through anyway, so it is not a big concern, but it would be nice if this could be mended.

Yes, they are desperate for information on the Zeorymer. At least they have the courtesy of feeding me and letting me sleep. Other than that, it has been an endless nightmare of interrogations. The terrifying thing is, I fear they might just be warming up...

Thank you for worrying about me, but please stay alert yourself, too. Judging from the way they take pleasure in hearing my agonized groans, I fear that if they capture you, they will strap you into their torture chamber, too.

H

HimuroMiku

348236863.jpg

Here's an image of the electrocution device they're using. This room is filled with jamming signals, so I'm only able to get a rear shot.

This isn't good. It looks like they were only toying with me before. They're about to start the real electrocution interrogation. Curse these binds--I've got to shake free!

Interrogation - Chapter 3

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Hm...that will just be something I have to risk. Right now we are closing in on your current location, but there are still security blenches we'll have to get though before we can know exactly where you are. I may have to go in myself once we locate the building.

But, do not worry. I am not just a pilot after all, I am a secret agent! I've been trained to sneak around, and I'll get you out before they even know what their missing! On that note, in order to get more people noticed of your situation....and...there! We have made it so that you can edit the distress signal. Simply go under the message and hit "Edit Post". Then, you'll be able to fix your name so that when others look yo up, they will find you instantly.

Edit: Ah! I can't believe it that as I'm trying to community to you, they got you into another torturish device! D-Darn it! I can't stand it anymore! *checks the situation* Alright, I'm heading out! Wait for me, Himuro! Pira is on the scene!

6723912b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HimuroMiku

At last, my distress signal has been answered. Please be careful, Hitomi-san. The Hau Dragons specialize in defeating and humiliating female agents. They'll know you're coming. Their mighty warriors have brought me to my knees. Please don't allow the same fate to befall you. I wish you luck!

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
Don't worry, I'm coming! I won't let you be killed by the Hau Dragons! I'll beat them, then torture you myself, hahahahahaha....

H

HimuroMiku

Don't worry, I'm coming! I won't let you be killed by the Hau Dragons! I'll beat them, then torture you myself, hahahahahaha....

T-torture me? Oh no, could it be that you are another enemy? This isn't good. I'm already in enough peril as it is. I pray we will not have to confront each other after my escape. Give it up--no information on the Zeorymer shall escape my lips.

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
T-torture me? Oh no, could it be that you are another enemy? This isn't good. I'm already in enough peril as it is. I pray we will not have to confront each other after my escape. Give it up--no information on the Zeorymer shall escape my lips.
I don't need any information or whatsoever. I just need you... I'll just ripoff your armors then beat you up...
Zeroymer? I don't need them.

Or should I wait till the Hau Dragons capture Hitomi? Yeah, then I don't have to do all the work to beat Hitomi. Hahahahahaha....

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.