Hidden gems of SDT (1 Viewer)

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Given that far from all mods ever made are on the Resource Manager I thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread where people can link to their favorite mods that aren't super easy to find.

I propose the following rules.

1) The resource must (to the best of your knowledge) not be on the Resource Manager or (to the best of your knowledge) posted earlier in this thread but may be on some other forum thread

2) Must be easy to download (ie not inside an 800 Mb zip archive)

If people think this is a good idea I look forward to seeing what kind of nuggets people have.

I'll go first:

1. This wonderful hair called Jab 01.png found here.

0VD9xv2.jpg

2. chubby.swf which makes her a bit less fit found here.

dJArB8c.jpg

and finally the goddess herself, Jack from Mass Effect hair. The outfit is on the Resource Manager.

8eqTbSa.jpg

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I think a better idea would be to upload the mods to the resource manager, and state who the original creator is. A moderator can then edit the upload to change the name of the author from the person (who uploaded it to the Resource Manager) to the name of the mod creator.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
I think a better idea would be to upload the mods to the resource manager, and state who the original creator is.

If that's alright I agree completely it's better. Wasn't sure since it entails some work for you moderators. Is that still OK when the creator is unknown - as is the case with almost all the mods in the big archives (like the MEGA.nz archive I linked to for instance)?

Last edited:

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Don't bother with the archive, There is still a lot of content with an identified authors waiting to migrate to the RM.

stuntcock stuntcock did an amazing job by providing documentation and organisation about the RM migration. If you want to help you can read Migrating SDT Mods into Resources. You can take a look at the stuff waiting to migrate by looking at the threads he tagged with ressource migration.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.