Hi (1 Viewer)

sdtnoob

Content Creator
Found SDT on flashpoint not long back, lurking on here for a bit trying to figure stuff out and am loving the clothing mods.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to undertow. There's lots of interesting 'stuff' here (games, mods) in addition to SDT. If you have not already done so, please review the site rules. Link to rules is in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
Found SDT on flashpoint not long back, lurking on here for a bit trying to figure stuff out and am loving the clothing mods.
I used to have flashpoint, but I deleted it because I had a hardtime hiding the files. Now, I just found out that you can hit rightclick on the folder, and select "Hidden" to make the folder hidden so that the Windows Search cannot find it. If your folder becomes invisible, go to File Explorer and go to "Change Folder and Search Options", then go to View and set it so that you can see hidden folders.

Welcome to the community noob, hope you enjoy all the mods and I hope you'll make some of your own

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.