hi there. i m new here and i am a newbie. please bear with me. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Sokratisv1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sokratisv1

i interested in downloading the sdp anim game. as a newbie i have some difficulties. i hope i will get the help and support i need to succeed in this and find out what more i can get from this forum. thanks to all in advance.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to Undertow. We are (generally speaking) a friendly bunch, and are willing to help people.

If you want help with Super Deep Throat, before posting a question in the HELP section, I suggest you read 'Getting Started with SDT'. Here's the link -> Getting Started with SDT

If you want a mod for super deep throat, before posting a request I suggest you read the request rules and reference shot guide
Link to SDT request rules ->Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Link to reference shot guide -> Reference Shot Guide

Reading the linked topics BEFORE posting requests for SDT help or mods will save you a lot of aggravation and avoid wasting time.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

protopool

Potential Patron
when i try finding the loader.sfw thing i just cant and i think i might have found it but when i open it,it does nothing and this is with ModGuy ModGuy sdp loader

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Suggest you post where fleet suggested if you've already read the getting started guide:

Closing thread to avoid thread necro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.