Heroine Movies (1 Viewer)

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Here's a website I just came across that has some great looking videos. I'm not really into super heroes so much, but the girls look great with a few videos with sexy female on female fights including some with one against multiple opponents, and low blows! :) The sample videos really look very well done too!

Heroine Movies – Superheroines, Superheroine Fetish, Heroine Peril, Catfight, Female Wrestling, Ryona, Supergirl, Hypno, Mind Control, Wonder Woman

Here's some that looked promising...

Heroine Legends’ “Agent Files 5: Falcone’s Trials”
Wonderful Girl: The Return
Revenge: Gang Thang

HL-AF5-13.jpg HL-AF5-14.jpg HL-AF5-15.jpg

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
This is actually a well maintained blog that previews and reviews videos with superheroine content. It's not strictly a place to buy videos from, though the owner has started his/her own collection. It's been mentioned before, but since I don't see a thread for it I don't think it will hurt to keep this one around. A great site to visit to keep up with superheroine video news and to help make educated purchases.

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Sorry if this was already posted before. I did search the forums for mention of it before I posted and did not find any. The blog author is the creator of the Heroine Movies, but does mention he also discusses other related movies and stuff too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.