Here to find SDT download (1 Viewer)

Captain Cartogram

Content Creator
You'll need adobe flash player and I recommend this loader.

It might take you a bit to learn everything (I'm still learning myself) so I also heavily recommend that if you need any help, you should read through this and this.

Undertow also has the biggest SDT community I've seen so feel free to ask anything specific here.
Hope this helps.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
v12.11b is still available from the creators website:

You'll need a flash projector to run it as most browsers where the game used to be played have disabled or made it difficult to use Adobe Flash. The oldest versions seem to work best.

Use the _win_sa.exe file and load up the other file.

For mods look into using the loader here on the forum

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator

FurryTr@sh

Potential Patron
Can we get a download for a version that will work with Mac computers? I'd really like to download this game, but the version on Undertow is a .exe and doesn't work on my computer.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Can we get a download for a version that will work with Mac computers? I'd really like to download this game, but the version on Undertow is a .exe and doesn't work on my computer.
the game itself is a swf. it would be any included standalone flash players that are exe. you should be able to find the mac equivalent from adobe to use with the swf

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.