Her penis size range increase (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter awesome677
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

awesome677

Noob here. Okay, so I know ModGuy had a her penis slider range increase mod, but it seems to have been lost, as it isn't on sby's archive of stuff. I've searched for it (to no avail), if someone has this or is willing to make a new one, that'd just be perfect.

Also, on a somewhat related note, does anyone know if there's a mod to give her balls to go with her penis? I haven't tried searching too hard for that but my search has been... well, fruitless. If there is I'd greatly appreciate someone linking it here; or if not, if someone could create one. It would go well with the previous one.

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Moderator edit: this file is called hpsri.swf. It is available in sby's thread, under the heading --- Other Downloads: --- Modguy's loader mods archive2.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DistantNinja

Hi, I still can't find that swf file, is there anyway you can post a direct download link to it? I'd be very grateful if you could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.