HER face modding (1 Viewer)

Vladymir

Content Creator
I've been trying to look for something that would leave the females face plain, as in no nose, eyes, mouth (or ears) I've seen a few making the males face completely plane but haven't found anything for the female character, any help?

stuntcock

Content Creator
I've been trying to look for something that would leave the females face plain, as in no nose, eyes, mouth (or ears) I've seen a few making the males face completely plane but haven't found anything for the female character, any help?
The simplest answer is to just draw a PNG static hairstyle which completely covers her face. The standard template should suffice. You can draw a big white mask across the front of the face, or a flesh-toned ellipse which covers the entire head, or something along those lines.

If you want the plain face to actually animate (i.e. have a moving jaw, waggling eyebrows, etc) then you'll need to delve into Flash modding. It's trivial to remove or hide elements of the girl's face (i.e. nose, tongue, ear) but doing so doesn't necessarily result in a smooth "featureless" appearance. Instead, the face tends to look damaged or deformed. You may need to draw featureless replacement sprites for some of the face elements, and then use AS3 scripting to apply them to the correct locations on the girl's head. You might also need to tweak the AI behavior -- it's easy to hide the girl's teeth, but that doesn't stop her from clenching them (and therefore the player's actions might be blocked by an invisible barrier).

The reason why we can easily create featureless male face mods is because the male character doesn't actually have a face. We're just drawing a fake "mannequin" head on top of his torso sprite.

It might be more useful to describe your overall intent for the modding project instead of focusing on short-term goals. If you're trying to create an anonymous/depersonalized experience, for example, then a bondage hood or blindfold might suffice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.