Her armposition charcode not loading as saved (1 Viewer)

cheeptrowel

Potential Patron
No matter what I have the arm position set to in the generated charcod (e.g. "arms:onlegs,onlegs") , when loading the charcode .txt file it will always load with her arms behind her back. I have tried moving the arm position txt line to farther down into the document (after any animposition lines). Still no change. Anyone else have this problem?

cheeptrowel

Potential Patron
yes. I only referenced that mod incase that mod somehow replaced earlier default position code. NOTE: I am using the default position when generating the charcode. the main question is that everything else in the charcode loads correctly, except for her armposition which defaults to behind the back.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
you have a loader character folder set up? with a charcode.txt in it? and you are opening the character in the scene tab girl menu?

Perhaps check your loader settings

there is an option to change where in the order the charcode gets applied

also if you have a animtools pos in the folder be sure to sanitize it and remove arm position modifiers

what seem to be happening is a load order conflic and you have something loading last that is applying arm pos to the back globally

cheeptrowel

Potential Patron
you have a loader character folder set up? with a charcode.txt in it? and you are opening the character in the scene tab girl menu?

also if you have a animtools pos in the folder be sure to sanitize it and remove arm position modifiers

what seem to be happening is a load order conflic and you have something loading last that is applying arm pos to the back globally
This is what I suspected. I will do some investigating.

cheeptrowel

Potential Patron

Also I have previously tried both with the character folder with charcode.txt AND by just loading the charcode.txt file manually from the modding tab. will update once if find or do not find anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.