Help?! (1 Viewer)

tanogrus

Potential Patron
So, I can at least get the .swf file, and I can get that to work on my new Macbook Pro. But, I'm having trouble getting the archive for all the imports, backgrounds, accessories, etc, since the archive is in .EXE format. Can anybody show me a .ZIP file for this, because this KEKA program, doesn't seem to want to work with the .EXE file.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
There is a help section, quit being so damned lazy.

Also, you're a moron. there is no .EXE archive, moron. KEKA is for extracting the .001 file. (You have to have the .002 and .003 file as well)

Seriously, think about what you are doing.

tanogrus

Potential Patron
You don't have to be so rude. I'm just trying to get some help. On my old windows laptop, the SDT.EXE is the standalone player including the archive, right? Sorry that I didn't realize that the archive for mac's, is the 3-part Anon Archive. Sheesh. I'm not lazy, I just didn't see a specific thread for my issue.

ModGuy

Content Creator
What you're saying is insane.

You've told us that the archive is an EXE - it's not.
Then you've said that you managed to extract it on a windows laptop - but cant extract it on a mac. Am I missing why you don't just copy the extracted files?

You've also said that you have the swf working fine but can't run the EXE - they're the same thing D:

Can you understand why Anon is annoyed?

Well there's that and the fact that you have been lazy, with your description.
Good lord, it's difficult for me to even understand what you mean.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
What you're saying is insane.

You've told us that the archive is an EXE - it's not.
Then you've said that you managed to extract it on a windows laptop - but cant extract it on a mac. Am I missing why you don't just copy the extracted files?

You've also said that you have the swf working fine but can't run the EXE - they're the same thing D:

Can you understand why Anon is annoyed?

Well there's that and the fact that you have been lazy, with your description.
Good lord, it's difficult for me to even understand what you mean.
That and I'm tired of dealing with morons. A high percentage of Mac users get Macs because they don't know how to use computers and Mac's really dumb things down.

Also, if you knew anything, which you don't apparently, .EXE files are exclusive to windows operating systems, claim what you want, emulators just EMULATE. You would need a .dmg or a .app or something, I don't remember what Mac uses for standalone programs.

Obvs my post isn't self explanatory enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.