help with the animate tools o.o? (1 Viewer)

nightshade

Potential Patron
#edited#

ok i managed to get the thing loaded BUT when i click on the circles to move things. nothing happened. or do i have to do this in code?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
use keys 1-4 to set where those animation tween circles are to the current location of the mouse(do not use the numpad)

the notes document included has all of the key controls, and i got a couple tutorial videos in my thread if you have other basic troubles.

nightshade

Potential Patron
why thank you =^-^=

how do i make her lay down so he can enter her instead of her mouth o.o

unless this was done already

how do i get them to drag then release after i let go @_@ everytime i do they dont ><

i figured out how to move the circles that control the body parts of the characters BUT how do i get them to stay put @_@ do i use the mouse or the number keys only @@

sby

Content Creator
Coder
mouse is used for positional x,y reference; all other controls are keys or the save/load/reset buttons on the screen.

you press the spacebar to choose the mounting points.

once again, that information is in the included 'notes.txt' included with the download. if you wish to learn how to use animtools asking questions is a very slow way. read what keys do what and play with them to see the visual effect.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
@ nightshade: You can make the position whatever you want. But seeing as it's hard to work with, you might want to use one of my positions which are located in my signature.

nightshade

Potential Patron
One With The Shadows said:
@ nightshade: You can make the position whatever you want. But seeing as it's hard to work with, you might want to use one of my positions which are located in my signature.
thank you

nightshade

Potential Patron
No prob, well for you anyways. That laying down position on her back was hard to do.

i noticed :o i tried editing it @_@ didn't go well XD

but try working on it some more when you get time. its best one tbh

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
I'm going to make another position where she is laying down with her butt up in the air. In my mind I picture this to be a cat position, because that's what they do when they stretch out.

nightshade

Potential Patron
I'm going to make another position where she is laying down with her butt up in the air. In my mind I picture this to be a cat position, because that's what they do when they stretch out.
i like that. could you maybe make her arms stretch out behind her too :o that be hot >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.