Help with Superdeepthroat (1 Viewer)

CrazyXList

Potential Patron
Hello, I've got some question that I need answered and would be helpful if you could answer them for me :)

1. When I load the default SDT file I am not able to activate any other Swf mods like "Super breastV2" but I've got a file named "Loader" that load 333 files? But it make it a bit slower but then I am able to load other mods. So do I need to load some certain swf files before I can do that ? If so how?

2. With number one answered hopefully. If I need certain swf files to be loaded how can I make my own file that would start up certain swf files to make everything work?

stuntcock

Content Creator
1. When I load the default SDT file I am not able to activate any other Swf mods like "Super breastV2"
It sounds like you're running SDT.swf, which is the "vanilla" version of the SDT game. The vanilla game can use any mod marked as a vanilla import, but it cannot run Loader mods.

but I've got a file named "Loader" that load 333 files? But it make it a bit slower but then I am able to load other mods.
It sounds like you're running Loader.swf and it automatically includes the moreClothing mod during its initialization. This is a normal event if you're using sby's Loader Pack or a dialogue bundle such as Slave Bazaar. moreClothing is an optional mod; you're not required to use it. But if you're using a Dialogue pack then you should not disable moreClothing, because doing so may cause the dialogue to misbehave (for example: automatic costume changes will not occur properly).

If moreClothing is present then game's startup will take longer, and the Loader will run slightly slower than the vanilla game as a consequence of its features (such as additional graphics layers). That's normal. You can improve game performance in other ways (such as disabling the "Strand Shaders" option or reducing graphics quality). You can accelerate the startup by removing some SWF files from your moreClothing configuration file. But in general you should expect the Loader to have worse performance, in exchange for greater flexibility.

So do I need to load some certain swf files before I can do that ? If so how?
I don't understand the question. Please try to explain in greater detail. It may be useful to review the SDT Newbie Guide before proceeding.

2. With number one answered hopefully. If I need certain swf files to be loaded how can I make my own file that would start up certain swf files to make everything work?
You'll need to modify the contents of a special character folder named Mods\$INIT$. This folder is loaded automatically during game startup, so it's very useful if you've found a new mod and you want it to always be included in your SDT gameplay.

Character Folders are described in the SDT Newbie Guide. Please remember that it's not sufficient to merely copy-paste SWF files into the folder; you must also edit the Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt file so that it mentions the new filenames.

CrazyXList

Potential Patron
stuntcock stuntcock To explain "So do I need to load some certain swf files before I can do that ? If so how?"

Regarding when loading with the default SDT, what files would I have to load to be able to use most .. Uhm, I just got it now. That I can't use the SuperBreast thing because It's not an important thingy ..

So I have other questions.

1. Like some people have uploaded many character list .. Like 500+ and etc. Is it possible to make that without load everyone one by one or could I put them all in a folder and make it work?

CrazyXList

Potential Patron
Second now.. I downloaded Sby loader package.. He don't have alot of hair/bgs and etc. I put in those images and etc I have but wont load..

Code:
;sby_default/loadingscreenV1/loadingscreenV1.swf
sby_default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
Default/FinishesCounter.swf
Default/VigourCounter.swf
Default/PleasureCounter.swf
Default/BreathCounter.swf
Default/HeldBreathCounter.swf
Default/CumInMouthCounter.swf
Default/clearAllShortcut.swf
sby_default/clearlastdataV1/clearlastdataV1.swf
sby_default/hairlayerpatchV1/hairlayerpatchV1.swf
sby_default/dialogpatchV4/dialogpatchV4.swf
sby_default/vanillaarmpatchV2/vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
sby_default/penisrangeV5/penisrangeV5.swf
sby_default/allalphaslidersV5/allalphaslidersV5.swf
sby_default/disablepastchardataV1/disablepastchardataV1.swf
sby_default/animtoolsV20/animtoolsV20.swf
sby_default/moreclothingV6_2/moreclothingV6_2.swf
sby_default/regulaterandomV2/regulaterandomV2.swf
;sby_default/loadingscreenV1/loadingscreenV1.swf

I put in the images and etc in Mods/Init/Moreclothingmods .. but still wont work? How so? :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
1. Like some people have uploaded many character list .. Like 500+ and etc. Is it possible to make that without load everyone one by one or could I put them all in a folder and make it work?
Please try to include as much information as possible when asking these questions. Wherever possible, include an example or a hyperlink to the item that you're writing about. Otherwise we're going to have many back-and-forth responses, which means that it takes longer to get the answer you're looking for :)

Some people have posted very large collections of character definitions. Example. You can import all of them at once, but it may be a "destructive" operation which replaces your character roster instead of adding to it.

Some people have posted very large collections of character-specific charcodes and imports. Example. If you wish to use all of them in your game then: yes, you must add them one-by-one. Some prolific modders have assembled collections of their work (in ZIP archive format) so that you can download files more easily, but you'll still need to manually Save a character (or create a Character Folder) for each unique hairstyle.

I put in the images and etc in Mods/Init/Moreclothingmods .. but still wont work?
For security reasons, Flash is not allowed to search your local disk for relevant files (such as *.swf). It would be very convenient if the game could automatically discover (and/or load) new mod files that you've downloaded, but this simply isn't possible. Therefore you must manually inform the SDT game about each new file which you want the game to use.

This is done via the Settings\moreclothingV6_6.txt file (you might have a slightly older version, such as moreclothingV6_5.txt). The syntax used within that file is slightly complex, but you don't need to fully understand it. It's usually sufficient to include a filename and an alias, separated by an equals sign. Example:

Code:
sdt-thickerAssAndLegs.mod=Thicker Ass and Legs

If you're having trouble with a particular file then please tell us the filename, and provide a link to the mod file (if possible). We'll test the file and write out a custom moreClothing configuration line which works with that particular mod.

Please remember that moreClothing supports only vanilla imports. Loader mods (such as X-Ray) should not be placed in your moreclothingmods subfolder. They won't actually cause any damage if you include them; they simply won't work (and moreclothing will complain).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.