Help with saving Characters (1 Viewer)

nelsonngyn0

Potential Patron
This is my first post on the forums, so I'd like to say hi. Ummm.. I found this program due to LoLHentai having their own version, lead me to finding the standalone game and then loader here.
While playing around and following a video guide by SBY, I know a bit about my around using the program.

I know the title sounds arbitrary and a duplicate of a question many new users ask, but through my searching I haven't found an answer.

The problem I'm having is saving characters who's files include swf and png files. For example I'm trying to save a Lucy Heartfilia character. The hair is a png, while her outfit is an swf. I load both and they both appear, they are also in the same folder, as well as that folder has a Mods.txt with the respective file names. I go to save using the vanilla mod support and reload the game. When I load the character save it only loads the hair.

I greatly appreciate any help and thank you in advance.

aztlan

Casual Client
If you are using the Loader (which you should) just add all the elements you want into a character folder as Loader/Mods/YourNewCharacterFolder (including the character code in code.txt,any background a BG.png and add drop all the mods you want to load with the character (like the clothing.swf) into the folder and all these mods to mods.txt) and then add YourNewCharacterFolder to Loader/Mods/CharacterFolders.tx and it can all load whenever you pick your character in the Scene option when playing SDT via the Loader.

See the example in the Loader for how to set this all up.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
hopefully you saw the most recent tutorial vid xD

the loader does not support the conventional vanilla charcode mod saving, instead it uses character folders

good help topic:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=6115.0
speficially look at the 'How do I setup loader character folders?'
(just updated that post cause i realized it was pointing to the older video)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.