Help with Loader and Vanilla mods (1 Viewer)

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
So basically, i want to combine a couple of mods to a scene. Most of them i got working, but the Vanilla breast mods (all three of them) i cant implement in the Character folder. They just wont load. They work fine otherwise, i can save them in SDT 1.21b as part of a classic character save, but how do I combine those with my Loader characters/scenes? (I cant even save a character in the loader. I mean it does let me save, but the Vanilla.mod path isnt listed plus i cant access the saved character afterwards. But i know character saving is not an option in the loader, just thought i would mention it)

I am guessing this goes for all Vanilla mods. I am aware that they are probably supposed to be loaded in SDT, not the Loader (are they?), but i still want to be able to combine.

Seperate incident / Bug report: sdy`s Breastexpansion plus is totally screwing up the scene; not compatible with most other mods (totally awesome otherwise!)

Second Question: Are the pc resources Adobe Flash can use limited? If yes, are they the same for browser plugin and projector (:stand-alone player)

ModGuy

Content Creator
boynamedsue said:
(I cant even save a character in the loader. I mean it does let me save, but the Vanilla.mod path isnt listed plus i cant access the saved character afterwards. But i know character saving is not an option in the loader, just thought i would mention it)

You don't "save" when using the loader, you create the folders and files separately and load from the mod panel.

boynamedsue said:
I am guessing this goes for all Vanilla mods. I am aware that they are probably supposed to be loaded in SDT, not the Loader (are they?), but i still want to be able to combine.

You'd normally:

Take all your files and settings from your vanilla char and store them in to the relevant files (Code.txt, Hair.png, BG.png) in a character folder.
After this add in your loader mods, update the Mods.txt within the character folder to reflect this.
Update the Character Folder Index ("Mods/Mods.txt") to include this new character folder.
Load using the mod panel.

If you'd prefer to load a character first then simply load a different character, containing just the additions over the current character.
This requires resetCharOnChange to be set to 0 in Settings.txt

boynamedsue said:
Seperate incident / Bug report: sdy`s Breastexpansion plus is totally screwing up the scene; not compatible with most other mods (totally awesome otherwise!)

Not the correct place to ask this, although I'm glad you fit the question in with all the rest.
To make loader or mod bug reports contact the modder, sby, whilst following these guidelines:

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3564.0

boynamedsue said:
Second Question: Are the pc resources Adobe Flash can use limited? If yes, are they the same for browser plugin and projector (:stand-alone player)

Flash sucks.

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
If you'd prefer to load a character first then simply load a different character, containing just the additions over the current character.
This requires resetCharOnChange to be set to 0 in Settings.txt

That`s a good tip, thank you.
I know how character folders work. But I still can`t load the three Vanilla Breast Mods via character folders. Only via the "swf import" button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.