Help with breastexpansionplusV2_3... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter simonsays121
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

simonsays121

I hope i'm not asking a repeat question...checked around the forum.

But whenever i try to load breastexpansionplusV2_3 in the loader i get an error in the top right corner "SET:breastexp_V2_3 settings.txt not found"
I've put this .txt file in like every single folder in my SDT folder and I still can't get it to work!

Please help

ModGuy

Content Creator
;BreastExpansionPlusv2_3 settings file for loader version 5.21+
;modify the values on the right of the "=" sign, comments about that option are located right of them. most options has a suggested ranged as the first commment, such as 0+ to indicate values greater than 0
;this file should be called "BreastExpPlus_v2_3", and placed either in the breastexpansion mod folder, or placed under the loader "Settings" folder if you don't use the right-hand loader menu to load this mod

sby

Content Creator
Coder
yup, if you don't load it through a character folder, the settings file must be placed in the loader's 'Settings' folder.

~ i should probably update the settings documentation considering i tweaked the name the mod uses. in any case, the settings file included should not have to be, nor should be, renamed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.