Help With Adjustable Bondage Hood and MoreClothing (1 Viewer)

Fixxxtozz

Potential Patron
I've got an issue with Vashikur's Adjustable Bondage Hood and MoreClothing.... I'm not sure what to change the modtype to to get the hair to go away or if moreclothing can overwrite the current hair. This is what I have it as in morelcothingV8settings:

Code:
headwear/MultiHood.swf=MultiHood:CostumeCollar>CostumeHeadwear:HairCostume>CostumeHeadwear:CostumeGag>CostumeHeadwear:DynamicHair>CostumeHeadwear:StaticHair>CostumeHeadwear

I'm not positive if I did this the right way or if there is a better way. I get no errors in the log at the top right corner when I load it this way and it has all the right parts. I want to use the whole file with all parts in it, but just overwrite the hair "underneath" without getting rid of the ponytail that the file comes with.

The file works just fine when imported through the loader manually. I know there is a bald hair mod that I could pair this with and load through a character folder without moreclothing, but mods tend to persist with a character change when I do it this way.

flashplayer_11_sa_2020-09-21_22-25-24.png

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i must have looked at this one before, in the test settings i have
Code:
MultiHood.swf=multihood:DynamicHair:StaticHair:HairCostume:CostumeCollar>DynamicHair:CostumeGag

essentially, select it from the hair menu instead of selecting it from the headwear menu

do note that the blank gag is still left on the gag menu to have her mouth forced open, remember to select that as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.