HELP: Trying to make HER strip... failing. (1 Viewer)

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
I'm using DialogueActions v3.00. I know it's set up correctly because I've seen it work, for example, HER touching her own breast when I was using other ppl's dialogues.

I'm trying to customize a dialogue where she takes off a part of her clothing with every finish# played. I'm even basing it on someone's dialogue where I see HER successfully strip (Demon King's Daughter's Gift). But for some reason my girl won't strip! I've tried many variations and I've run out of ideas on why my text might be wrong.

I'm using dynamic hair swf, and costume swf. Is this why she won't strip? But I tested it on Tifa (in the default roster) and Tifa won't strip either, so maybe it's got nothing to do with the custom swf.

Below is the relevant text in my dialogue file. It's basically a heavy edit of Demon King's Daughter's Gift. What am I doing wrong?

I'm using pull_off to run *FINISHES*, because pull_off happens very often.

Code:
pull_off:"You're doing it great. *FINISHES*"{"style":"Him"}
pull_off:"You really are the Demon King's Daughter, you are the best. *FINISHES*"{"style":"Him"}
pull_off:"Even the Princess of Alizzard, couldn't get that far. *FINISHES*"{"style":"Him"}
pull_off:"Don't worry,ББББ I'll take good care of you.ББББ We're in my world now,ББББ my rules. *FINISHES*"{"style":"Him"}

finish0:"Fuck yeah..."
finish1:"Take off that top.[strip1]"
finish2:"Take off those leggings.[strip2]"

strip1:"[RELEASE][SHOCK]"{"style":"thought","set":{"da.clothes.tops.type":"None"}}
strip2:"[RELEASE][WINCE]"{"style":"thought","set":{"da.clothes.bottoms.type":"None"}}

kjon

Potential Patron
Well, I ran some tests, based on the code that you provided with DialogueActions v2.04 and the v3.00 and I found that in both the cases, the "normal" clothing dissapeard just fine (I tested with Tiffa's clothes too) but when it was about .swf clothing nothing happenned. So better use the clothig included with the game.

Or.... you could set some clothing from the moreclothing mod of sby and when you release the dialogue , say that it is necessary to make it work. (I think this is the way WeeWillie did it)

I hope I have helped you with that.

P.S. I'm glad you've used my dialogue as inspiration :D

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Okay that Dialogue was made after the release of (and for) my mod Mui Osawa. If you're trying to use her costume, and strip her of it, good luck. Most of my mods aren't exactly designed to be torn apart.

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
Yeah I think Kjon answered my question. Basically if the costume is loaded via an swf file, then DialogueActions will have trouble taking it off via code.

I don't know if that's an universal property with any swf costume, or if it's simply technique dependent depending on the modder who created the costume.

aztlan

Casual Client
Use sby's moreclothingv3. Clothing from this mod (including other .swf clothing files you add to it in the moreclothingv3settings) added via DA can also be removed via DA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.