Help! Can't get loader to work correctly (1 Viewer)

supercredit

Potential Patron
Hi, I've downloaded the loader and it comes up just like the standard game, only there is an extra tab on the side for loading "mods" from the mod folder it comes with.

I've tried adding mods to the mod folder, but it doesnt show up unless i use the mod manager, and even then, the mods dont load when i select them from the loader.

Whats more, using the loader, going straight to modding section and importing mods, sometimes they dont even show up or are very messed up.

Example being a mermaid body mod i found here, and it shows up broken and spaced out. Also, some mods that make extra pair of thighs that are lower and clipping the rest of the legs.

There are more examples but these are the main ones. Apparently I dont know how to use this correctly after following instructions.

Help would be appreciated, thanks

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
I am a bad Loader-User but I know you need the thigh patch or thigh mod to use the Mermaid, Naga and many other existing leg mods.

Both the mermaid and thigh mod are by Faceless I think. (See my sig for link).

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
It's a glitch from the new loader. The thighs have had the x,y positioning removed, so all of the older mods now have the same problem. But yeah zzaapp002 is right, use the thigh mod.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Dante said:
It's a glitch from the new loader. The thighs have had the x,y positioning removed, so all of the older mods now have the same problem. But yeah zzaapp002 is right, use the thigh mod.

YOU FUCKING WHAT.
No but seriously, what glitch?
The included thigh patch example loads fine, so I'm going to assume that you haven't filled in the appropriate coordinates for it.
Upload the files you're trying to load and I'll have a look.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
:o Oh, I thought it was a similar situation to when you fixed the coding, like with the arms positioning. the newer loaders load the older mod's thighs in an offset position. I just did what zzaapp002 does and used the thigh patch by Faceless.

EDIT: N/M I'm updated. Failed to get the newest loader. ;D Just ignore what I said.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Dante said:
I just did what zzaapp002 does and used the thigh patch by Faceless.

This is the easiest solution but can break things now, I've implemented a slightly modified version of his patch straight in to the loader. Configurable via Settings.txt
Glad to know this got sorted anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.