1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help. :) Amazon Brawl need emulator

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by sip, Aug 28, 2016.

1. sip

sip Potential Patron

I'm trying to play Amazon Brawl but I need a emulator to play it what would be the best one to download?. Each time I open game It trys to open with random stuff.

wait a min, I did something I unzipped it with a app I got now it opens a folder with it inside, I try to open it a window pops up for a second but closes again

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2016
  2. Someone92

Someone92 Swell Supporter Staff Member Moderator

Amazon Brawl is a .7z file, do you have 7zip installed to unpack it?

3. crichard3

crichard3 Potential Patron

Put it directly into your C:/ drive. It has a hard time if has to go through folders and folders.

4. ShadowsKing

ShadowsKing Potential Patron

Ive just downloaded both amazon brawl and Fairy wars and both pop up a small window and flash back down again any advice how to fix to play it?

5. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

• Ensure that you've actually extracted the game files. If you're trying to double-click the EXE file inside the 7z File Manager, then the game isn't going to work.
    • Extract the game files into a location with a relatively short filepath. Use simple ASCII characters. c:\Games\FairyWar is a good example.
    • Describe your PC hardware and operating system so that we can check for possible incompatibilities.
    • The game is presumably encountering an error during startup. Try launching the game manually from a command prompt window, so that the window won't close immediately. Then screenshot the error mesage (or copy-paste the text) and post it here.

6. ShadowsKing

ShadowsKing Potential Patron

I've been able to play fairy wars now although amazon brawl fails to unzip saying its damaged when finished download and not being able to run on my laptop. ASUS 550C Windows 8.1

7. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

It isn't a ZIP file. You'll need 7z software in order to extract it.

If you already knew that, then just try the download link again. Perhaps your first download was interrupted, and a second attempt will achieve success.