Help. :) Amazon Brawl need emulator (1 Viewer)

S

sip

I'm trying to play Amazon Brawl but I need a emulator to play it what would be the best one to download?. Each time I open game It trys to open with random stuff.

wait a min, I did something I unzipped it with a app I got now it opens a folder with it inside, I try to open it a window pops up for a second but closes again

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowsKing

Potential Patron
Ive just downloaded both amazon brawl and Fairy wars and both pop up a small window and flash back down again any advice how to fix to play it?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Ive just downloaded both amazon brawl and Fairy wars and both pop up a small window and flash back down again any advice how to fix to play it?
  • Ensure that you've actually extracted the game files. If you're trying to double-click the EXE file inside the 7z File Manager, then the game isn't going to work.
  • Extract the game files into a location with a relatively short filepath. Use simple ASCII characters. c:\Games\FairyWar is a good example.
  • Describe your PC hardware and operating system so that we can check for possible incompatibilities.
  • The game is presumably encountering an error during startup. Try launching the game manually from a command prompt window, so that the window won't close immediately. Then screenshot the error mesage (or copy-paste the text) and post it here.

ShadowsKing

Potential Patron
  • Ensure that you've actually extracted the game files. If you're trying to double-click the EXE file inside the 7z File Manager, then the game isn't going to work.
  • Extract the game files into a location with a relatively short filepath. Use simple ASCII characters. c:\Games\FairyWar is a good example.
  • Describe your PC hardware and operating system so that we can check for possible incompatibilities.
  • The game is presumably encountering an error during startup. Try launching the game manually from a command prompt window, so that the window won't close immediately. Then screenshot the error mesage (or copy-paste the text) and post it here.
I've been able to play fairy wars now although amazon brawl fails to unzip saying its damaged when finished download and not being able to run on my laptop. ASUS 550C Windows 8.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.