1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hellsing U.OVA:Seras Victoria Dress Request!

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by DeathFrown, Jun 17, 2016.

How do you prefer Seras.

1. Seras as a Human

2. Seras as a True Vampire

3. Seras as a Main Character/Protagonist

4. Seras as a side-character/comic relief

0 vote(s)
  5. Seras as a Police-Girl

0 vote(s)
  6. Seras as "Bitches Loves Canons"/ That Bitch who loves Canons

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DeathFrown

DeathFrown Potential Patron

Jun 3, 2016
    After going through the Requesting rules, I am somewhat afraid of typing anything. Having said that, hoping it made anyone who read it laugh, I'll continue on with the Request.

I have browsed through the SDT forum for Seras Victoria's Dress but have only found her hair. I have posted the following images for reference and can only give my immense gratitude for the artist who picks this up.

The following are parameters.
    1. The Dress itself does not need any sort of dynamic motion nor does it need the numerous amount of frills that are shown in the images. Though I do request that the thigh-high stockings are torn up(1).
    2. The Dress needs be dark red just as the Ultimate OVA presents it.
    3. The Shadow arm needs to be gloved(4) as we cannot mod that in and the right hand red glove(4) mustn't be overlooked. Unless you, the artist, feel up to the challenge to mod the Shadow arm. If so, it does not need big animation/ dynamic movements.
    4. The back is quite plain, but I've tried my best to get a reference image for it anyway. (6)
    5. There is a reference image which has her costume with a few top buttons open(7), this is a secondary request. An optional Side-quest, if you would.

Again, I am very sorry for not being able to post a perfect reference picture, even after clearing out most images on the internet, these seem to be the better findings of the net.

Reference Images.
    2.Side View!
    5. This is the plain uniform pre-Full Vamp Seras.
    6. The quality of the back view is meh, I know, I'm extremely sorry. I had no luck finding a good reference image for it.
    7. Optional Side-Quest! :P
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016