Hello! (1 Viewer)

miniscizor

Vivacious Visitor
I've been lurking for quite a while, back when ryonani was a thing, and decided to finally make an account. I upload some Tekken ryona content on Youtube in my spare time and I do other stuff on Deviantart too, if anyone is interested. I go by the same name at both places too.

Nice to meet you all!

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
I'm pretty late to this, but welcome to Undertow. Always nice to see another Xiaoyu fan around. Hope you like it here. Also, almost forgot that I actually already subsrcibed to your YT channel. I'm way more into Female on Female [mutual] ryona but I did enjoy that Xiaoyu video you did vs. Claudio. Then again, that's always on Xiao's part more than anything else.

Last edited:

miniscizor

Vivacious Visitor
I'm pretty late to this, but welcome to Undertow. Always nice to see another Xiaoyu fan around. Hope you like it here. Also, almost forgot that I actually already subsrcibed to your YT channel. I'm way more into Female on Female [mutual] ryona but I did enjoy that Xiaoyu video you did vs. Claudio. Then again, that's always on Xiao's part more than anything else.

Hey, thanks man. Glad to see that someone likes my content here, and that it's a Xiaoyu fan. Not much of us out there compared to the likes of Lili and Asuka.

Personally I like to choose characters that have history with the girl I ryona so it feels a little more "canon" I guess. It helps that the Claudio vs Xiaoyu one is technically 'canon' now (we won't know till T8 comes out), so yeah there's that. Though if I make up my own headcanons anyone's fair game. I do understand where you're coming from though female on female ryona's nice too.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, it's no problem. Well, I've loved Xiao since her debut in T3 (WAY before she got her multiple makeovers), both in normal terms and ryona wise. Granted Lili's my second fave character in the series and Asuka's right after along with Alisa, so I sorta add to that gigantic fan pool they have, but at least I can say Xiaoyu's fanbase grew a quite a bit with her T7 redesign making her a bit more mature and a lot more confident... plus her new clothes and new voice actress really helped IMO (love her new KO moans/screams).

As far as your angles for ryona, nothing wrong with that. Everyone's got different tastes (my own channel's proof of that), but I do like to be a bit open-ended when it comes to others' views.

miniscizor

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah I loved her way back then too - in fact I got into ryona after losing as her back in T3. I thought it was cute how such an innocent school girl could sound so lewd taking hits. Her T7 redesign was great as it added an air of confidence and matureness while still retaining her childishness. And got to agree that new voice definitely helps - her KO screams sound more helpless than it ever did. It just made me want to see her flop to defeat even more. Though I kinda miss her in pre-T7, her T6 self and T7 self look and sound like two different characters. Can't decide which version of her I like best man. But I just love seeing any version of her just take hits and grunts in pain till she lets out that eventual helpless KO scream(regardless of old voice or new voice) , bonus points if we see her unconscious in her lose pose afterwards. Ever since T7 came out I've seen way more ryona material starring her and I can't be happier - glad to see she's starting to get a little more love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.