Hello, It's me.. Christina Carter!! (1 Viewer)

What cosplay characters do you most love watching?

• Batgirl

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Catwoman

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Wonder Woman

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • characters from video games

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina Carter

Potential Patron

Attachments

• CW_WT.gif
    CW_WT.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 233

sideshowbob4791

Potential Patron
Hi Christina! Love your work! Let's see some more WW bondage and torture! I never get tired of that and you're the best in the business!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to Undertow.

Holymolydude123

Ryonani Teamster
Hey, Christina! Nice to have you around.

I picked WW for your poll, though my absolute favorite is Supergirl.

Ripper1

Ryonani Teamster
45 views and no Hi's... I'm a little worried. Would any of you like to see what I have been up to??

Christina
Good morning you Gorgeous Lady, HI . . . as per your poll Well I would definitely Like to see whats new in your world of Awesome Videos Sorry for the late reply but I barely got any sleep, I would have to say MMy Vote would be for WW of course, :) Welcome aboard and look forward to seeing what mischievous things you have going on :)

Christina Carter

Potential Patron
Hello!!

It's been such a long while since I have posted! Not that I don't love you and always want to be within reach, because you know I do. We've been shooting a lot, traveling and even a vacation with my big sister and friends was squeezed into this month. She demanded that I take one with her, I have missed the last two. I did all the things that probably would kill someone in Mexicol. Well not all the things. But I was drinking way too many margaritas with 1800 on a rainy day, which turned into no one remembering if we really actually ate dinner when we went (maybe we just had more alcohol and dessert, still can't recall). I walked into a pool totally clothed after dinner with my friend and when I got out and she shoved me back in. I thought nothing of it and was laughing, but everyone else was freaking out because I nearly fell on one of the decretive walls in the pool. After changing we decided to head back out.... which lead to skinny dipping in the ocean at night. The angry ocean. After being thrown on the beach and sucked back out a few times I looked at my friend Haley and said.. "We need to get out.. this is how people die in Mexico". Look at me the voice of reasoning after all the 1800! In the morning she was covered with bruises and somehow I had none. I stopped with the margaritas after that night.

Let's get to this release..

This is one of the hardest suspensions I have done in a very long time. Some of the pictures you see of suspensions are actually taken quickly and the girl is given a break. That isn't quiet so possible when you are filming like we do. I swear my muscles look like they are going to squeeze my implants right out in some of these scenes, thats how much muscle I was using to hang like this. It's almost disturbing to me, and it is ridiculously painful, so there was that as well. Not on my breast... okay maybe the nipple clamps and the clothes pins.. but the wrists and ankles, I'm extremely lucky I didn't injure myself with this custom. You know how I am... I like to make my fans/customers happy, so he got what he paid for. I'm not sure why I haven't mentioned the special effects on the Entity itself. It's pretty rocking if I do say so myself. I hope you love this!! I'll stop rambling... Enjoy!!

Wonder Woman vs. The Entity

WW_Entity.00_00_28_08.Still008.jpg

WW_Entity.00_00_41_21.Still009.jpg

WW_Entity.00_01_10_15.Still011.jpg

WW_Entity.00_01_17_01.Still012.jpg

WW_Entity.00_01_42_22.Still010.jpg

WW_Entity.00_02_05_07.Still014.jpg

Description:

Wonder Woman vs. The Entity is a CC Production custom video. Wonder Woman (Christina Carter) discovers a strange alien life form living in an abandon office-warehouse. The Entity communicates with Wonder Woman through her telepathic power. Our heroine learns the Entity is intrigued with the concept of bondage and is looking to submit a female to the fetish. Clip contains: Supernatural power, body manipulation and control, groping, nipple clamps, rope and suspension bondage, Hitachi vibrator and struggle sequences.

Get it here…….

CHRISTINA CARTER SUPER HEROINE

(Super Heroine)

and for all your other fetishes…

CHRISTINA CARTER BONDAGE

(bondage/fetish)

Love,

Christina

Hello Lovers!!

It’s Halloween, a favorite holiday of many. I always say I am going to dress up, but for the last two years I have not. This year I’ll be flying to New jersey for Exxxotica. If you are there please come say hi! I’ll be at the Pineapple Support booth Friday ONLY. I hope you went to or are going to lots of Halloween parties and scared a few people yourself. If you didn’t and you need something to scare you.. watch my new release. If the Entity itself doesn’t scare you, the crazy suspension will!! LOL. What scares you? What is it that really, really frightens the shit out of you? I love to be scared. By movies or haunted houses, not real events of course. I hid have someone cut a screen to get into a room I was sleeping in.. that scared the shit out of me in a bad way. I don’t sleep with the windows open or unlocked anymore. Luckily I had a friend sleeping next to me that the intruder did not expect.. and they ran out when both of us started to freak out. It gives me the chills just thinking about it. I was laying there looking at the moon. I thought I heard a weird sound.. almost like jeans were being ripped. Then a minute later, a dark shadow of a man is standing in front of me, just standing there. For a second I couldn’t scream.. I just kept swinging my arm at my friend. and then started screaming.. MAN! MAN! MAN! The guy went running and they never found him. But they found the screen on the sliding door had been cut. That scared me.

Back to our release…

WW_Entity.00_02_39_19.Still019.jpg

WW_Entity.00_02_05_11.Still013.jpg

WW_Entity.00_02_22_01.Still015.jpg

WW_Entity.00_02_28_00.Still016-1.jpg

WW_Entity.00_02_28_15.Still017.jpg

WW_Entity.00_02_31_11.Still018.jpg

WW_Entity.00_02_44_20.Still020.jpg

Get it here…….

(Super Heroine)

CHRISTINA CARTER BONDAGE

(bondage/fetish)

Good night my loves!

Christina

Christina Carter

Potential Patron
Hello Lovers!!

Oooooohhhhhh….. nothing like a relaxing sunday to make you think about stretching my mouth open and shoving packing deep inside. What? That’s not what you where thinking about? I was. There goes my dirty, dirty mind again. You can’t blame me can you? I have been surrounded by scanitly clad gorgeous woman for the last couple days… the electric feeling of sex everywhere. Speaking of sex, I had the pleasure of spending a few minutes her and there with Nicolette Shae. She’s a gorgeous woman. What are your thoughts of me hiring her for a G/G Super Hero Vid? Of just a G/G … she’s ridiculously gorgeous. And…. we might be ridiculousy attracted to each other.

I’d love to get her in for January.. if you are thinking about a custom.. this might be who you want to jump for!!

Let’s get back to this…….

WW_Entity.00_05_10_22.Still027.jpg

WW_Entity.00_05_23_04.Still028.jpg

WW_Entity.00_05_39_16.Still029.jpg

WW_Entity.00_05_39_16.Still029.jpg

WW_Entity.00_05_55_16.Still030.jpg

WW_Entity.00_06_03_03.Still031.jpg

Get it here…….

(Super Heroine)

CHRISTINA CARTER BONDAGE

(bondage/fetish)

Have an amazing Sunday night!!

Christina

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Okay, enough promotion of your video. I'm locking the thread. Send me a PM when you post a link back to Undertow on your web site (see site rules, section "I deserve Free Money") and I'll unlock the thread.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.