Heavy Rain (1 Viewer)

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
So Heavy Rain is coming out for the PS3 this month, and I've been eagerly following its development since I first heard about it a year ago. It's shaping up nicely, very nicely, but I'm quite curious to see how it plays. The game is made up of nothing but little QTE's, so I don't know how big of an effect it will be if you fail to execute them correctly.

Anyway, I've heard that it'll pretty much be like playing an interactive movie, and IGN already gave it a rave review (9.0 out of 10). Needless to say, I'm very excited! See the video below and maybe you will be too.

$5 says the nudity doesn't make it to the US version. :(

On the second video, I haven't tried to download the entire thing as the comments recommend, as I'm worried about viruses. Just a heads-up that I haven't tested it out and won't vouch for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Im pretty sure you guys will get the nudity...Dantes inferno came through uncenosred, and it had naked giants, which boobs shot out killer mutant babies, and naked demons which bodies opened up and shot long cocks at you...so im pretty sure you'll be fine :D

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
thesolekeeper has uploaded a much nicer recording of the nightmare scene that I found on his blog.

Last edited:

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
See, I'm really curious what would happen if you missed all or almost all of the prompts. Would it have a dramatic difference on what plays out? That's what I'm looking forward to finding out.

asphyxia1

Ryonani Teamster
See, I'm really curious what would happen if you missed all or almost all of the prompts. Would it have a dramatic difference on what plays out? That's what I'm looking forward to finding out.

I second that!

On a separate note, I was secretly wishing Madison would have long hair which would be absolutely perfection :)

noice1

Potential Patron
Yep, it got YouScrewed. This is why I have to find a website that gathers all these gems YT deletes.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Okay, I finally broke down and bought this game. And it's worth every penny. As you may know, I'm a big fan of the QTE-event games where every wrong step leads to different ryona results, and Heavy Rain is promising to be the best I've ever seen. In the few hours I've played, I only just managed to reach Madison's "Sleepless Nights" section from the first post above, and from the last vid in Scissorman's post. I just have to tell you guys, there is so much more to this than any other QTE game I've ever played. I've run through the Sleepless Nights chapter 3 times now, and had the ryona go differently each time, depending on all the little decisions I did/failed to do. I've gotten Madison killed 3 completely different ways! :o There's no way to save her in that sequence, as it's a dream, but I'm so impressed by the variation of each chapter play through, and you can go back and play it over and over again without saving to see what can be done.

I am very, very much looking forward to playing Madison through the rest of the game. And yes, she looks fantastic in the nude. :)

Best ryona game ever? So far, so good!

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Okay, I finally broke down and bought this game. And it's worth every penny. As you may know, I'm a big fan of the QTE-event games where every wrong step leads to different ryona results, and Heavy Rain is promising to be the best I've ever seen. In the few hours I've played, I only just managed to reach Madison's "Sleepless Nights" section from the first post above, and from the last vid in Scissorman's post. I just have to tell you guys, there is so much more to this than any other QTE game I've ever played. I've run through the Sleepless Nights chapter 3 times now, and had the ryona go differently each time, depending on all the little decisions I did/failed to do. I've gotten Madison killed 3 completely different ways! :o There's no way to save her in that sequence, as it's a dream, but I'm so impressed by the variation of each chapter play through, and you can go back and play it over and over again without saving to see what can be done.

I am very, very much looking forward to playing Madison through the rest of the game. And yes, she looks fantastic in the nude. :)

Best ryona game ever? So far, so good!

You damn teaser Dx...give us vid...please Dx?

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the info guys. I was thinking of picking this game up but with Final Fantasy XIII and Super Street Fighter IV coming up.... crap. I look forward to the videos guys ^_^, hopefully you can put spoilers for those who may want to finish it later on.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
I've been searching youtube, google, even fucking nico video...and no videos of the ways madison can die...im gettign a little depressed now D:

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Sorry guys, wish I had a way to record. :( But unfortunately I don't.

In the vid where she goes up against "the Doc," (with the death video listed above reposted here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXD-UapBWm8), that is probably one of the lamer ways you can get killed. I haven't tried out all of the permutations yet, but I played it again and got killed while fighting him, he stuck an electric hand-saw in Madison's back and then laughed while fondling her. It's a really creepy sequence, but GREAT work on varying up the ryona!

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I kind of want to buy this game... but at the same time I won't be able to record anything from it and to put the ridiculous cost of games in perspective... The game would cost more than it costs to run this site for a year.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I was looking for something like this last night but I just kept running into the same scenes with different commentaries. <3

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
gotta say I really like Madison's design and personality. I'd pick this game up but it's to espensive...I'll wait for it to be like 30 ot 20 bucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.