Heavenly Sword (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Since This game didn't get a seperated Topic in the "Normal Games" Section then I want to hint about a bearhug scene in it that I didn't see anyone mention it before (As far as I read) , I replayed the game and noticed it by accident

In the boss battle against that huge guy (The son of the final boss) , He has an attack which traps Nariko and bearhugs her aggressively and it isn't a failed QTE one

Hope that I helped in case that there is people who didn't notice it , If there is already a thread for it then you can merge it with the old one

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I knew of it, but when I tried to find it myself its a move he does very rarely it seems. I think I ran around for like 15 mins and he only did it once in that time so I have no idea if you have to do something to trigger it. I need to get myself one of those recorder things one day so I can upload such clips and stuff XD

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I only played that boss battle for 5 minutes and he done it like 4 times , 2 which I evaded and 1 unintentional fail that made me see that move so the next time he done it I intentionally let him grab Nariko , I evaded all of them in my 1st playthrough though :)

I think the best chance to make it happen is to go near him and let him do both the red unblockable attack and the yellow blockable attack and evade them with the right stick then immediately go near him again and he may do one of 3 attacks ( As far as I saw ) and one of them is the bearhug , the good thing is that the battle is right after the beginning of a chapter so that we won't go to a lengthy parts before the battle

I also wants one of those recorders :(

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ I have one extra recorder (Hauppauge HD PVR). Come pick it up from north europe. It will be useless for next gen consoles though since it does not have hdmi input...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.