Head Cheerleader Upgrade! (Credit to the Original Creator: AaRL) (1 Viewer)

John23

Potential Patron
Hey all! I spent a lot of time going over the Head Cheerleader dialogue created by AaRL. I fixed spelling, correct use of "you're" vs. "your", a few missed (") characters, and added a lot of triggers and a few new lines. I got yelled at before by Booster for "covering" one of his dialogues without crediting him, so to make sure that doesn't happen again I'll be extra careful to make sure AaRL gets full credit. I think he did a great job with the original, and I liked it so much I decided to supplement it with lots of new stuff. There is my own particular cheerleader character code in the text file, as well as a link to his page so you can get the background. Enjoy!

Attachments

Head Cheerleader Improved - Credit.txt
22.7 KB · Views: 5,785

Shybear

Potential Patron
Sounds good i'll have a look.

You may want to actually ask the creator first in future. There is a private message function for a reason!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
I dont have a problem with this. As long as credit was given where credit was due. This goes for anyones work, not just mine.

But Shybear is right I think, maybe permisson should be asked before hand. I know its just a dialogue and I dont have a problem with it, someone else might with their work.

John23

Potential Patron
Help with Trigger Lines

AaRL, I'm glad you don't mind, and I agree with everyone that I should get advanced permission ahead of time. Just a quick question about some triggers in this dialogue that don't seem to work, no matter what I do. The Where5 line doesn't seem to trigger, no matter how I change the line's name or style of trigger. It's part of a series of the pre_cum lines that let the guy choose where he wants to cum, if you want to follow that. Does anyone have any advice or info as to why it doesn't work? Thanks in advance!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Dam odd problem... Traced it back to the ending trigger of thought. Remove that one thought trigger and the line works as intened but doesnt make sense with the current dialogue. Doesnt make sense really since you have other lines ending in this trigger. Just that one line is bugged somehow. Maybe Im just missing something or just tired. Still, I made a work around. Just added another 2 lines of dialogue to complete the flow and make like she was mumbling under her breath. What you think?

where5:"[CLOSE_EYES]Ok girl, just do what he says and you'll be finished soon![OPEN_EYES][where6]"
where6:"Did you [SHOCK]say something [LOOK_UP]my 'Little Cheer Girl'?[where7]"{"style":"Him"}
where7:"[SHOCK][LOOK_UP]Uh... no no. [BLINK]Please... [SWALLOW]continue!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.