has anyone else this problem with costumes? (1 Viewer)

booster

Avid Affiliate
i have a bug that reappears only with costumes of certain modders. (i.e. Calla and Grimey)

i implement them in the loader as usual (yeah, i know how the loader works ;)) but then the girls won't talk anymore. also it's not possible to push her head down with his hand. he grabs it, but as soon as i move the mouse to the right, he releases her head. when his hand is set on "free" it works partially, i can move her lips only to the middle of his dick.

costumes of other moders work fine (i.e. Marlow and Mike)

what it the difference between those costumes? how could i fix my problem?

mike

Casual Client
I just tried with Calla's cortana body and didn't have those issues. I get pretty low fps on maximum zoom though. No idea what could cause this so I can't really help with that sorry.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I decided to test this, and I get this problem regardless of costume or not, it seems to be a loader issue to me. I've also noticed that Auto: (anything where he is holding her head) does nothing, but if you set his arm to free it works like normal. Weird stuff.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
Such unusual errors.
This will be a pain to fix T____T
though changing the resistance setting to no resistance fixed the resistance problem, it may have been what broke the auto modes, I'd look at that section of code (the noresistance setting)

Also, not sure if it is a loader bug, or just a bug in general, but if you turn off breathing sounds, she won't pass out, I tested it with passoutmax = 1 and maxbreathlevel = 1. Turned breathing back on and she blacked out instantly, never to awake again.

booster

Avid Affiliate
i've just got a new insight:
when i use grimeys succubus, there are still above mentioned problems. but when i disable the breastcoverage by clicking it, dialogue and head grabbing work! by enabling it again, both are broken again and so on.
(same with corset only mod)

unusual_ballsack

Potential Patron
Having this exact same problem with a few mods. One that hasn't been mentioned yet though is Faceless' tentacle mod. It's weird though, I'm sure I tried to turn off some clothes like booster just mentioned without any change but after trying it agian just now after seeing his post it suddenly fixes the problem! At least until you toggle the piece of clothing back on again. Strange powers at work here.

EDIT: Found something else, by toggling off "Reset on new char" under throat resistance the problem fixes itself completely. Toggling it back on again though causes the girl to jerk right back and refuse to let the big hand move her even when enabling Auto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.