Harpy/Bird Legs (1 Viewer)

TrigoPod

Potential Patron
I think you should be more specific as to which character ie the guy or girl that you want to have harpy legs. And I'm not sure how many people would be interested in this. Good luck. :o

Faceless

Content Creator
I'm working on giving her harpy legs off and on. Expect it eventually, but don't hold your breath quite yet, because I'm lazy.

Faceless

Content Creator
Well, here's an official import for it.

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2574.0

EDIT: Oh, this doesn't quite work with the loader. The normal calves don't disappear like they're supposed to. Here's a quick fix.

Attachments

invisiblecalves.mod
1.3 KB · Views: 2,553

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Faceless said:
Well, here's an official import for it.

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2574.0

EDIT: Oh, this doesn't quite work with the loader. The normal calves don't disappear like they're supposed to. Here's a quick fix.
Hmmm... for what reason would they disappear in the official and not in the loader?

Taichou

Potential Patron
I was actually going to ask about this as well. Thanks for the quick fix and the mod and I hope you get to the bottom of this.

Faceless

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
Hmmm... for what reason would they disappear in the official and not in the loader?
I think the way that the loader works is that it doesn't unload stuff except when resetting or changing characters, so the instruction to overwrite the normal calves doesn't get executed.

Patrice

Content Creator
Faceless said:
Anonymous said:
I think the way that the loader works is that it doesn't unload stuff except when resetting or changing characters, so the instruction to overwrite the normal calves doesn't get executed.

I'm beginning to see that :'(

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 603

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.