[PC] Harem, RPG game. c8m2 released Sept 6 2019 (English, Free) (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I just released Harem c6m0 to my $5+ Patrons, which starts the chapter 6 events. Having several slaves taken from you during the trial, you find an ally who wants to help you get them back. They arrange for you to travel to the province of Denai, but your opponents haven't been waiting idly for you to arrive...
If you wish to play the newest content immediately, any pledge of $5 or more will get you instant access to the new content and any other rewards for the tier.

Ker is creating Harem, an adult RPG | Patreon

c6m0

Content additions
-The tram is open to bring you into Denai to recover Terra and Samantha. It will not be easy. 6m0 starts that process, 6m1+ will be part of this content.
-Extended interactions with Jessica, Kathleen and Donnie/Tomas both making the coming battles clearer and defining Jessica's role in your harem. The player will have a no-share option for all Jessica + Donnie/Tomas interactions.
-The first of the Denai events, with your explosive entry into this new zone!
-The start of the Fiona's capture path if you didn't capture her in Eowen.
-The conclusion to Sarah, Naitay, Heather and Phoebe's chapter 5 arcs.
-The ability to 'meet' Melony and Betsy personally. And carnally.
-As my patrons voted for her, Beta will get a scene set
-16 new scenes, 2 bonus
-246 new images
-306 new pages of text

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Broken the Minor Slave category in Replay Scenes into individual characters
-Fixed an issue where you had to stand in the right spot for Donna's 5m4 quest.
-Add in a warning message when text is hidden
-Reduced damage for Bandit archers
-Reduced Shenetore music volume
-300+ text corrections throughout the game
-Broken the Minor Slave category in Replay Scenes into individual characters

Retcon
-Samantha is from Denai, not Corsix.

I am also upgrading the public version to c5m4. You triumphed against the charges that the Namuhists leveled against you in 5m3, but the tram hasn't arrived to bring you to Denai to track down Terra and Samantha. Your gaze turns to Corsix itself, to see what happened to your slaves during before the trial and if there's any women in Corsix worth adding to your harem.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhcE83OTIzUTdrQUE

c5m4
-Unable to leave Corsix and pursue your missing slaves, the player will have time to explore the city himself and meet a few of the locals.
-You’ll get access to most of your harem again, giving you a chance to find out what they did while you were incarcerated and maybe meet a few of the people they 'met'.
-Multipart quests for Donna, Fenja, Joan, Cindy and Kathleen.
-An extended post-coital conversation with Angelica about what lays ahead. Well both post-coital and pre-coital.
-2 new minor slaves are capturable, Yvone and Beta. Although there might be a more profitable use for Beta than having her laze about your base.
-One future slave introduced.
-8 scenes added to base game, 3 more Non-canon/bonus scenes
-303 pages of text added
-286 images added

Retcons:
-Noemi didn't leave town without saying goodbye. You'll find her in your garrison.

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Reduced the number of events in Corsix to smooth performance. Some people will still have performance issues in Corsix, this is just my first stab at fixing, or at least improving, it.
-Smoothed out some transitions in Noemi's 'Doing Time' sequence
-Various text corrections

Thank you for the upgrade Ker, this should be good, I nominate Ker for Overlord of classy H-Rpg makers LOL

poploli7

Potential Patron
Does anyone know of a workaround that would let me play the game without RPG maker ACE? I use wine on my mac, and unlike other RPG maker games this one require the installment of ACE.

poploli7

Potential Patron
You probably need a version that bundles the RTP assets. I do maintain a copy of that over at Gamejolt, as their audience is much less familiar with RPG maker games in general.
Game Jolt - Indie games for the love of it
Thanks. I love the game, but I recently (and depressingly) moved to Mac. I found a workaround, but will keep this one in mind.
P.S. Out of curiosity, do you have a favorite girl?

poploli7

Potential Patron
Keep up the good work. I looking forward to finally having Vanessa in the harem(my favorite girl so far).

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Sorry to hear you are feeling sick.

I'm just about done with 6.2, just tying up a few lose ends after the trial and then moving to get everyone back and I have not found any bugs so far, well done, thank you for your hard work, if you need to take some time off and relax and get a fresh prospective on things.
:smile:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
No worries Ker, just take it easy and get well, if anything in the time you have been off or will be off from working on your fine game can be used to plan out what you want next as for the last public release I have to say it is well done, thank you and your team for your and there hard work

Kargan3033

Club Regular
February release cancelled

Sorry to do this everyone, but I’m going to have to push the next release into March. Every time I’ve tried to get anything Harem done this week, be it coding, writing or even just getting on Discord it feels like running into a brick wall. I think with the health issues, family issues, increasing management needs of the project and a long winter I’ve burned myself out a bit. Not to mention the generally shitty divisiveness of the world just encouraging folks to put their head into a hole somewhere.

There will be a few changes. I think I’ve streamlined my management role sufficiently where it won’t require more than a few hours a week to do. I’m going to reduce presence a bit on discord. While talking to you all is fantastic, having it on all the time leaves me feeling like I’m always at work and not destressing well. So that’s going to be a Sunday/Tues/Thursday thing for Patrons. I will be attempting to get into a regular habit of posting here and on the forums every Sunday/Thursday just to say hello if nothing else.

Thank you for everyone’s patience and continued support! Even as difficult as the last 6 months have been for me, you all have been here for me this entire time. If you are frustrated with the lack of a release this month, feel free to message me privately.

I’ll be posting again on Sunday to let you know the plans for March!
View attachment 70159

I can sort of understand where you are coming from and if you need to scale back things I'm sure your fans will understand, given the size and scope of Harem I'm sure your fans will understand if you need to cut back or take time off from the game to keep yourself from burning out on top of all the other problems you have been having as of late.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi. Thank you for being a loyal member of Undertow. I've deleted a number of old update posts. I left posts where other members posted remarks and your responses.Old update posts add little value to the thread and prevent members from quickly finding out the newest information about your work.
Please delete old update posts whenever you make a new update announcement post.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

ker

Potential Patron
Please delete old update posts whenever you make a new update announcement post. We've discussed this before. :mad:
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
We have discussed it before and you had said keep no more than 3. Unless you've changed that rule without telling me, I only have 2+release up.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
We have discussed it before and you had said keep no more than 3. Unless you've changed that rule without telling me, I only have 2+release up.

Sorry, my mistake, please accept my apologies.

ker

Potential Patron
Harem c8m6 released to patrons, public version updated to 8m5!

Your fight to reclaim what is rightfully yours continues. Aries is starting to trust you, giving you the start of an opportunity to evict him from your Castra without him realizing it. And the Ratans also threaten your allies in the Westlands, but they may have a new weapon to aid you both in liberating them and your own quest. But even as you arm yourself, your adversaries are making their own moves with their own new weapons. A challenging time, but fortunately you have women back home eager to help you forget about everything else for a night at least. See all that, and more, in Harem c8m6!

c8m6 https://www.patreon.com/posts/29740189
Content additions
-Angelica or Donna helped Livia recover from her injuries. They've earned a special reward for doing so!
-With Livia back on her feet, lets see how her view of you has changed
-Aries still occupies your Castra. It's time to figure out how to get him to leave
-You've found out what happened in the Westlands and recovered Joan. What else might that territory have to offer you?
-Danielle/Teresa have found a new weapon to use against you. Their own plots continue
-And if all that sounds too complicated, maybe a relaxing evening with Rhea is in order. And where did Leona go?
-Bonus off-camera scene for Legate+ patrons, Samantha and Rhea dark. Sam's dark scene with Terra goes public.
-7 new in game scenes, 1 new off-camera scene, 202 pages of new content, 223 new images

Combat pass 3
-Samantha's singing ability has been made stronger and more complex, with her song changing as the battle progresses. But if she stops singing, the benefit is lost.
-The enemy leveling system used in chapter 5 and later added to chapters 2-4 with many improvements to the combat there. No new content, improved old content.
-Gold drops eliminated from non-humanoid enemies, replaced with an upgraded trophy system of saleable drops

And with c8m6 coming out for patrons, Harem c8m5 becomes available to everyone. While my patrons can see your adversaries new weapon in action, 8m5 is when the arm themselves. And time to find out what dangers your Cheli are in as well as start to earn that trust you’ll need to betray Aries. Business as usual, killing monsters and running your newly redesigned Brothel!

c8m5 Harem Public - Google Drive
Content additions
-The plot quickens!
-You've done as Mercalius requested by helping Aries. Time to recover your healer and start on a plan to betray Aries.
-With gaining entry to Eowen, you should check on your friend Hanno the governor. Make sure to bring his daughter along!
-Westalnds opened. It's been too long since you've visited your assets in there.
-You've met many new women... time to reopen your brothel and get them working!
-Bonus scene with Yvone involving her, you, and Donnie or Tomas. A small conversation if you sen them packing.
-6 new scenes, 202 pages of new text in game, 205 new images

Bug fixes/combat adjustments
-Fixed a memory leak that was causing crashes.
-Ralph has a new passive aura, Vanessa has a new TP mode. Various other character fixes.
-Brand new brothel UI! Eowen Brothel - Harem Wiki
-Fixed an issue where you could get back to Celee without Adeline. Talk to Mercalius to have her added to your party if she was not after her questline completed.
-Retconned Shenetore Elders to have names, Kyruth and Safio
-Improved item UI and many moderate to minor bug fixes/combat improvements.

ker

Potential Patron
Harem c8m7 released, c8m6 gone public!

Hey all, we were able to get through the testing a bit faster than I was expecting and Harem c8m7 is ready to go out! More content, more scenes, and (now) more challenges! The two big plotlines continue with new quests from Aries and the Westlands Cheli. We’re also introducing ‘challenge dungeons’ in this release. TG22 is far better at combat design than I am, and this is me letting him off the leash a bit. So if you choose to do the harder parts, expect to have fight a bit harder to get through the new sequences. If you don’t, they will never be required for the main plot. And of course, this game is for adults only, so there are new scenes! Jessica ‘attends’ you and Aries, Vanessa gets a chance to learn a few new tricks at the King’s Pleasure, and you meet High Priestess Anaisha. In every sense of the term. Also, for those who didn’t grind out 75k gold in Eowen during chapter 3, you’ll finally get to add Fiona to your harem! Enjoy your holidays, if you need a few minutes away you’ll have new Harem content to enjoy!

Harem c8m7 Harem c8m7 released! | Ker on Patreon

Content additions
-High Priestess Anaisha, a Shada, has gone to the Fire Temple to prove her gifts. Travel there to see if she's worth a spot in your harem!
-You have started on a plan to remove Aries from your Castra. Time to see how else you can make his life more... interesting.
-A new feature has been added, Challenge Mode. A series of harder bosses and encounters to test the player's skill, giving more loot as a reward.
-Her rank means Vanessa can't call you Master in public, but that's no reason she can't train her skills in The King's Pleasure.
-Chinua gets her chance to serve in your brothel.
-If you didn't add Fiona in Eowen, she can be captured in Corsix now.
-A new shop has been added to Denai with more accessories for sale.
-4 new in game scenes added, 1 new brothel scenes added, 1 new non-canon scene. Slight tweaks made to Fiona's first scenes for Corsix event.
-For the Legate+ patrons, Vanessa's Duty gets an new non-canon scene.
-118 pages of new text (not including Fiona's rewrite), 120 new images
-Bug fixes/gameplay tweaks
-Beta for improved Quest UI, can be activated in debug menu.
-Minor buffs to Sarah, Rhea, and Naitay. Updated UI for Adeline. Defensive and taunts skills sped up.
-Improvements to autobattler choices and TP management.
With 8m7 being released, that means that Harem c8m6 goes public! Now everyone gets the chance to reward Angelica or Donna for healing Livia and get a viewing of/by her. If you had gotten to Shenetore before entering Corsix, you’ll be able to find out what happened to the foul-mouthed Joan and meet some old friends… and they do have a present for you. Samantha also learns to sing a far more powerful song. Oh, and some plot stuff happens…
c8m6 Harem

Content additions
-Angelica or Donna helped Livia recover from her injuries. They've earned a special reward for doing so!
-With Livia back on her feet, lets see how her view of you has changed
-Aries still occupies your Castra. It's time to figure out how to get him to leave
-You've found out what happened in the Westlands and recovered Joan. What else might that territory have to offer you?
-Danielle/Teresa have found a new weapon to use against you. Their own plots continue
-And if all that sounds too complicated, maybe a relaxing evening with Rhea is in order. And where did Leona go?
-Bonus off-camera scene for Legate+ patrons, Samantha and Rhea dark. Sam's dark scene with Terra goes public.
-7 new in game scenes, 1 new off-camera scene, 202 pages of new content, 223 new images

Combat pass 3
-Samantha's singing ability has been made stronger and more complex, with her song changing as the battle progresses. But if she stops singing, the benefit is lost.
-The enemy leveling system used in chapter 5 and later added to chapters 2-4 with many improvements to the combat there. No new content, improved old content.
-Gold drops eliminated from non-humanoid enemies, replaced with an upgraded trophy system of saleable drops

Final notes: There might be a few text issues left, we aren’t fully done with the reproofing. I should have the CG packs update by the time you read this. Polls will restart in 2020, not enough time to do one for the 8m8 release in December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.