[PC] Harem, RPG game. c8m2 released Sept 6 2019 (English, Free) (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey Ker I found what might be another bug.
After rescuing Angelica from the orc camp I walked out of her father's house and when the party leveled up after she joined the harem I saw that Terra was level 8 while Angelica was level 9 which does not seem right since Terra joined the harem before Angelica.

Otherwise I have not found any other bugs yet.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I just noticed that in the save screen there is a reddish tint to it while the normal menu screen has it's normal coloration.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey Ker I had to restart my game, don't worry it was not a problem with your game, anyways I noticed when you are hunting up wolf's tail for vercin if you go up to the top of the woods where you are hunting wolves there is a wooden bridge that crosses toxic waters but if you cross the wooden bridge you take damage as if you walked on the toxic waters and not the wooden bridge.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thanks Ker, I'm DLing 5M2 and I'll give it a spin, if I find any bugs or anything out of place I'll let you know.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey Ker found a bug, if you grab the wine cask circled in red you get the option to keep searching of leave, if you keep searching the menu to keep searching of leave keeps popping up but you can leave the map by selecting leave from the menu.
Harem5M2 Error-01.jpg

ker

Potential Patron
Yep, that's fixed in 5m3. in 5m2 just leave and complete the quest. Additional wine casks are just vendor loot.

ker

Potential Patron
For December and January I had been polling my patrons to see what they wanted after the trial was over. Do we immediately plunge deeper into Rata or take a month to get the main character out into the streets of Corsix, finishing up some of the quests that your slaves started before and maybe adding another woman or two to your harem? The answer was overwhelmingly to stay in Corsix for another release (84% of the vote) so February’s release will be c5m4, a sidequest release in Corsix and the areas immediately surrounding it.

While the player won’t be able to go back into Celee at this point, there’s a lot to do in Corsix. The area around Corsix was never explored in v1. So, you’ll have a few local sidequests to complete inside of town, but I really want the player to get out and doing things again. A few of the loose ends from the slave quests easily transform into a few dungeon quests, so there will be a chance to slay some monsters, get some loot as well as getting some more booty!

I don’t know yet if I’ll be able to complete all the post-trial content in a month. Hiro is dealing with some personal difficulties and won’t be able to write this month, so it’s just T51b and I writing. He’ll be working on Fiona, both as a slave and free, and possibly Noemi/Sarah, leaving the rest for me. My first guess is that March will be split between finishing up the quests and then jumping into the tram, but I’ll give you more updates and a patreon poll when we get further along

Kargan3033

Club Regular
For December and January I had been polling my patrons to see what they wanted after the trial was over. Do we immediately plunge deeper into Rata or take a month to get the main character out into the streets of Corsix, finishing up some of the quests that your slaves started before and maybe adding another woman or two to your harem? The answer was overwhelmingly to stay in Corsix for another release (84% of the vote) so February’s release will be c5m4, a sidequest release in Corsix and the areas immediately surrounding it.

While the player won’t be able to go back into Celee at this point, there’s a lot to do in Corsix. The area around Corsix was never explored in v1. So, you’ll have a few local sidequests to complete inside of town, but I really want the player to get out and doing things again. A few of the loose ends from the slave quests easily transform into a few dungeon quests, so there will be a chance to slay some monsters, get some loot as well as getting some more booty!

I don’t know yet if I’ll be able to complete all the post-trial content in a month. Hiro is dealing with some personal difficulties and won’t be able to write this month, so it’s just T51b and I writing. He’ll be working on Fiona, both as a slave and free, and possibly Noemi/Sarah, leaving the rest for me. My first guess is that March will be split between finishing up the quests and then jumping into the tram, but I’ll give you more updates and a patreon poll when we get further along

Sorry to hear about your troubles Ker, going through a rough time myself if you want my vote I would say stick around Corsix and finish up any remain quests as well as to explore the city as well.

Hope things look up for you my friend.

ker

Potential Patron
There was an issue with c5m2.1. The link has been updated to 2.2 which should fix all the problem.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thank you Ker, grabbing it now, I was just about done 5.2.1 before you put 5.2.2 up, this game is getting better and better with each release.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Downloading the new release right now and from what I have seen of the screen shots you have posted this new release is going to be good.

Thank for your hard work Ker.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey Ker, just about finished the latest public release and I have to say I'm impressed and I have found no bugs and I also
see some new potential slave girls to be had.

Well done and thank you for your hard work.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey Ker found one small bug in 5m3, the house next to the gold temple in Corsix proper is missing it's door when I had Frenja out and about to free the Hero, other then that 5m3 has been a solid release, just finished the trial an hour ago and I have to say this second version of Harem is better in many ways then the first version.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
We're making great progress on 6m0 so far. All of the Denai content is written (and mostly coded), Heather and Naitay's Corsix quest is submitted and I'm up to about 100 images. If you've played v1, there's some similarities in the tram, but significant differences throughout. Everything is looking good for an early March release.

Every month I do a poll for my Patrons, asking who they want to get a scene in the next release. You met both Yvone and Beta during the Corsix quests and captured both of them during 5m4 (currently Patron only). Before you leave for Denai, you'll have a chance to give one of them head for the road! Right now, only one vote separates them. If you want to cast your own vote, it only requires a $2+ pledge on my Patreon!
Ker is creating Harem, an adult RPG | Patreon

Wz0jbPz.jpg

oAhDdQL.jpg

Nice, Btw did you get the PM I sent you?

ker

Potential Patron
Nice, Btw did you get the PM I sent you?

I saw that you sent it to me, but I haven't had time to take a look. Mid-month is pretty solidly dev work and I don't do much else in adult gaming. End and beginning of the month has more free time as I'm waiting for bug reports from my testers and/or patrons.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I saw that you sent it to me, but I haven't had time to take a look. Mid-month is pretty solidly dev work and I don't do much else in adult gaming. End and beginning of the month has more free time as I'm waiting for bug reports from my testers and/or patrons.

Fair enough I have finished by " Proof Of Concept " of a game and I will wait for your reply, so far this game of your's is really starting to take off.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
6m0 Preliminary patch notes!
Content additions
-The tram is open to bring you into Denai to recover Terra and Samantha. It will not be easy. 6m0 starts that process, 6m1+ will be part of this content.
-Extended interactions with Jessica, Kathleen and Donnie/Tomas both making the coming battles clearer and defining Jessica's role in your harem. The player will have a no-share option for all Jessica + Donnie/Tomas interactions.
-The first of the Denai events, with your explosive entry into this new zone!
-The start of the Fiona's capture path if you didn't capture her in Eowen.
-The conclusion to Sarah, Naitay, Heather and Phoebe's chapter 5 arcs.
-The ability to 'meet' Melony and Betsy personally. And carnally.
-As my patrons voted for her, Beta will get a scene set
-~15 new scenes
-~250 new images
-~300 pages of text

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Fixed an issue where you had to stand in the right spot for Donna's 5m4 quest.
-Add in a warning message when text is hidden
-Reduced Shenetore music volume
-Various text corrections in chapters 1-3
Retcon
-Samantha is from Denai, not Corsix.

And as always, a pair of teasers for the 5m4 content that my Patrons have been enjoying for the last month!
Ker is creating Harem, an adult RPG | Patreon

Q6FAYuC.jpg

dGbkNKF.jpg

Looking good so far Ker, too bad there was not a contest site for home brewed H-rpg games because you would most defiantly get my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.