[PC] Harem, RPG game. c8m2 released Sept 6 2019 (English, Free) (2 Viewers)

ker

Potential Patron
This thread is for the Harem RPG game, a RPG-VX ACE game for which I'm the lead designer and programmer.

Harem is a dark adult RPG featuring heavy mind control, slavery, bondage and coercion fetishes as well as a spiritual subtext and questions on morality. It is not for the faint hearted or easily offended! Nearly everything that you do in the game would (and should) have you arrested in real life but some of us enjoy the darker fantasies. If you do not, don’t play it. What I hope you find if you do choose to play it is an interesting story jammed full of as many interesting characters as I can think of and then get to watch as you fuck them into slavery.

Current content: Harem c8m6 patreon, c8m5 public.
44 women to find and have sex with. 32 enslavable through early access content.
411 scenes among them (all generated in 3dcg)
8018 images and a similar number of pages of text/dialogue.
40+ hours of gameplay
Custom sprites/faces for each character

Download links:
The newest version of the game is reserved for my patreons. If you want to support ongoing development of Harem, please visit:
Ker is creating Harem, an adult RPG | Patreon

I have been releasing monthly updates, averaging about 10 scenes with 250+ pages of content and images, every month for more than a year now. Every time I release new content to my patrons, I make the old version available to the public, for free!
Harem Public - Google Drive

RTP download (if this is your first RPG maker ACE game, you'll need to install this)
Thank You For Downloading | Ace RTP | Create Your Own Game!

Contact/Blog:
Harem
Harem! (@HaremVXA) | Twitter
haremrpg@gmail.com

Not convinced to try it?
Spoiler free: Your homeland is suffering a curse that has made all the women of the land barren. The plan is to go out a raiding to find fertile women and bring them back in chains to save your kind but there are other forces at play in this land and they have plans of their own. Are you their pawn or the master of your own destiny?

The game isn’t a fixed series of events and events will alter based on your decisions. On either path you are a scoundrel, but will you maintain a shred of honor and respect or throw it all to the wind and revel in your power. None of the characters is static and their personalities evolve with yours over time.

Combat has intentionally been kept fairly light and easy, especially along the main plot. Sidequests will involve more combat for more rewards, including new slaves and many more scenes! I still try to keep the combat grinding to a minimum. Grinding of a sexual sort will continue to be commonplace.

Please give it a try and let me know what you think. Good or bad, bug report or idea, I want to hear it. Feedback is tremendously motivating to me so please post here! Many of the events and H scenes came directly from this thread, I'm always looking for new ideas.

Harem is not a solo project. Full credits are in the game and in a .txt file in the download. License terms are also in a .txt file

Enjoy, any and all feedback is appreciated. Negative is fine as long as it's constructive. Sample images provided below so you can get an idea of what the art and writing style is for the game, as well as introduce you to some of the characters.

Harem is not a solo project. Many other people have helped me create this game
Creator: Ker Editor: HirotonoRei Sprites: Ninjician Writers: t51bwinterized, HirotonoRei
3dcg models: Riven1978 Maps, Scripts : Hunter769 Walkthrough: Ikatashi_Paku CG Script : JBurton
Post process proofing : Way2coOl, ofersai (and many others, but they do hundreds of corrections)
Testing/QA Team: Omnibomb, Hunter769, Doom Panda, ofersai, frozendaisies, Duane W., Kane Chaos

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to Undertow and thanks for telling us about your free game. :smile:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey Ker good to hear from you.

Been a long time follower of your game since the first time you released it, I have to say that the reboot of the game is just as good as the first version I'll be following this game for the foreseeable future so much so that you and a few other game makers have inspired me to try my hand at a H-Rpg but it died when my old computer died, I'm thinking about getting back to it if I do I would like your help with the 3DCG program you use for making the scenes in your game.

Also I'd like to know what your inspiration for this game is/was.

ker

Potential Patron
I'd be glad to answer a few basic question on 3dcg but you'd be best served by swinging over to hongfire and getting the basics down first. Just keep in mind that Harem is a full time job for me and I can only spend so much time working with other people on their projects.

As to my inspiration? Well that was years ago! From memory I really enjoyed games like slavemaker but whenever I played RPGmaker or other community projects they were corruption stories from a female perspective, which isn't something that I really enjoyed. A person going by aslave had created a custom engine for game creation and I really enjoyed playing with it, creating a story where you played as a male and corrupted/enslaved other characters. He ended up dropping the engine so I transitioned over to RPG maker to continue my hobby. And it kind of grew up from there ;)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok Ker I will check out Hongfire but for right now I don't have a working copy of RPG Maker so it will be some time before I get back to making a game, that and the fact that my aged and disabled mother and step father's health has gone down hill big time so I'm taking care of them so I really don't have a lot of time for game making.

Slavemaker I remember that game and I really enjoyed it, like you it's what sparked my interest in making and playing H-RPG games.

ker

Potential Patron
0">Definitely making progress on chapter 5. Most of the month has been dedicated to mapping and coding, I think I have the vast majority of all that in place for the next few releases, now the focus is on getting the content in.
0">
The October release will likely be the first 3 days in Corsix. Covering the initial entry sequence (imaged this time), the events occurring at night and Samantha's initial foray into town, and then the ability to choose between Noemi, Heather and Kathleen for the next 2 quests. Joan's on the bubble, I have an idea of what I want her to do in Corsix but not sure if I'll have the time to write and image it before moving release.

The 4m4 public release will also be this Friday!
384-11.jpg 500-6.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I am glad to hear of the progress that's being made in the next release and I'll be looking forward to playing it when you release it.

All in all out of the many H-rpg games I have played to date Harem is best one so far.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Played the latest release and I have to say this game just get's better and better with each release.
Ker I have to say this game is a classic, the characters have a life of their own meaning that they are not flat 2D characters, the storyline is deep and involving and the humor is well done.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
This patch looks good, can't wait to try it, I take it the last pic in this thread is what happens if you have your girls whore themselves?

Titan

Potential Patron
I love this game, Ker.

I'm wondering however, is there a more updated walkthrough than the one included in the game's folder?

ker

Potential Patron
I love this game, Ker.

I'm wondering however, is there a more updated walkthrough than the one included in the game's folder?

There is in the Chapter 5 part 1 release (Patron only until early November). Ikatashi_Paku is the one who actually creates the full walkthrough, not me. And he redid the entire walkthough to try to make it a bit easier to follow which took him a while.

I maintain the mechanical guide and that should always be up to date. Just very ugly as I'd rather be developing content then writing walkthroughs for it :)

Titan

Potential Patron
There is in the Chapter 5 part 1 release (Patron only until early November). Ikatashi_Paku is the one who actually creates the full walkthrough, not me. And he redid the entire walkthough to try to make it a bit easier to follow which took him a while.

I maintain the mechanical guide and that should always be up to date. Just very ugly as I'd rather be developing content then writing walkthroughs for it :)

Ah, that's understandable. My main concern is not missing anything. Is missing anything even possible?

ker

Potential Patron
Ah, that's understandable. My main concern is not missing anything. Is missing anything even possible?

Not until you cross into Corsix. Events there and in the next area will change quite a bit and affect the Celee lands as well. You might be able to still acquire slaves from there, but some might just be unavailable. The game explicitly tells you that before you cross over.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well Ker I have just about finish 5M and I have to say that I am impressed with what you have done with this game so far.

On a small side note there was no bug with getting Terra's unique item, you had to open the way to Corsix to get the option for her unique item.

Now on to the proper feedback.

I have finished all the quests and the main story quest save for heading into Crosix and getting the Hero thrown in jail and have the salves try to free him.

While I was playing through the 5M release I was impressed with the attention to detail when it came to the slaves, minor slaves and NPCs, they have a life of all of their own and are not flat 2d characters or gaming trope type characters, you gave them fairly good personalities that really gave them a life of their own.

Also I am impressed by the amount of game content you have add to this reboot so far and I had a blast solving the major quests to advance the storyline as well as enjoying the minor quests as well.

All in all out of the H-RPG games that I play such as Harem Collector, The Last Sovereign, Alone and Overwhored I have to say that Harem is my all time fav H-RPG so far.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Kargan3033

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I look forward to what you have planed in the next release Ker, sounds like things are going to get *Interesting* from here on out.

As always keep up the good work my friend.

ker

Potential Patron
Any ideas on a date for the public release, Ker?

The two releases are now tied together. When the newest version is ready for my patrons, the public version gets incremented as well. So when 5m2 comes out on Patreon, 5m1 will be released to the public.

The official release date is 'at soon as it's ready' but unofficially I shoot for the 5th and have never been later than the 10th for a Patreon release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.