1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PC] Harem, RPG game. c6m6 released 10/16/17 (English, Free)

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by ker, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Titan

Titan Vivacious Visitor

My god, that piccture is adorable, Ker.

Specifically, Terra waving. And Donna's smile.

2. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Club Regular

Thanks for the picture and for your hard work in making this fine game just about finished the last release before you posted this picture and I have to say it is looking really good.

3. ker

ker Vivacious Visitor

Heh, thanks to the both of you! And I will admit to empathizing the most with Sarah in that picture!

4. ker

ker Vivacious Visitor

Harem c5m2 preliminary patch notes

We're nearly finished adding content to the next release and hopefully will start testing it in the next few days. With the holidays on us, it will probably be a bit slower than usual. I hope to release it before the 10th, but it might be closer to the 10th than usual. As usual, when c5m2 comes out to my patrons, I will update the public version to c5m1.

c5m2
    -6 new slave Quests to gain votes in Corsix. Donna, Sarah, Cecilia, Phoebe, Cindy and Fenja now have their quests available.
    -All quests will have a solution that doesn't involve your harem fucking other people. But if you enjoy it, every quest does
    have a solution that involves your harem fucking other people!
    -4 additional night events. Even under house arrest, 'Ralph' gets plenty of action!
    -Nicole will be captured even if you declined on night 4
    -Expanded Eleanor interactions to put a name to the face.
    -~300 pages of new text in the game
    -~350 new images in the game
    -12 new in game scenes added, 2 bonus non-canon scenes added

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
    -Adjusted Fenja and Sarah's tour stop. Sarah stops at the Sharpsword Inn, Fenja next door (east)

[​IMG]

Kargan3033 likes this.
  5. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Club Regular

Looking good Ker, I look forward to this release.

6. Titan

Titan Vivacious Visitor

Damn, Terra looks good in that outfit, Ker.

:P

7. ker

ker Vivacious Visitor

The reboot of Harem is one year old today! I'm going to mark December 3rd as the official restart of of Harem as it's when this Patreon campaign started. Without it, I wouldn't be able to devote nearly as much time as I can to Harem. And also a thank you for every person who took the time to give me feedback either on the blog and forums! When you take the time to do that, it gives me a bump in motivation and it's definitely appreciated! The fact there's never enough of it makes me appreciate what I get even more!

Unfortunately I have to give you all an IOU on the anniversary gift, with it being crunch time and all. I've finished writing/imaging/coding everything but 50% of Terra's NC/Bonus scene and doing a lot of testing. Hopefully release will be closer to the 5th, not the 10th, for Patrons. As soon as that happens, I will upgrade the public version to 5m1.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ker

ker Vivacious Visitor

We're entering the final rounds of testing, hopefully 5m2 will be out in a few days for you all to enjoy! And another teaser from Terra's bonus scene! When 5m2 comes out for my $5+ Patrons, I will update the public version to 5m1!

c5m2
    -6 new slave Quests to gain votes in Corsix. Donna, Sarah, Cecilia, Phoebe, Cindy and Fenja now have their quests available.
    -All quests will have a solution that doesn't involve your harem fucking other people. But if you enjoy it, every quest does have a solution that involves your harem fucking other people!
    -4 additional night events. Even under house arrest, 'Ralph' gets plenty of action!
    -316 new images in the game
    -13 new in game scenes added, 2 bonus non-canon scenes added

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
    -Adjusted Fenja and Sarah's tour stop. Sarah stops at the Sharpsword Inn, Fenja next door (east)
    -Various map size fixes
    -In Replay Scenes, pressing PgDn will end the current scene

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. ker

ker Vivacious Visitor

I just released Harem c5m2 to my $5+ Patrons, bringing us just up to the end of chapter 5. 6 more slaves get their quests and 4 more events happen while you're under house arrest. 'Ralph' sure gets plenty of action even when he can't leave the house! If you wish to play the newest content immediately, any pledge $5 or more will get you instant access to it!

Ker is creating Harem, an adult RPG | Patreon

c5m2 content additions:
    -All quests will have a solution that doesn't involve your harem fucking other people. But if you enjoy it, every quest does have a solution that involves your harem fucking other people!
    -316 new images in the game
    -13 new in game scenes added, 2 bonus non-canon scenes added

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
    -Various map size fixes
    -In Replay Scenes, pressing PgDn will end the current scene

With the new version Harem available to my patrons, the public version also gets incremented to the version that they were playing. The questing gets serious as your slaves manipulate the high and mighty of Corsix to get you free. And you get moved into something more fitting than a jail cell.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhcE83OTIzUTdrQUE

Harem c5m1 Content additions
    -5 new slave quests to gain votes in Corsix! Angelica, Naitay, Joan, Rhea and Alena now have their quests available!
    -Additional night events, moving you into a more 'pleasant‘ abode then a stinking cell.
    -One new slave available for capture!
    -Two future slaves teased!
    -279 pages of new text in the game!
    -308 new images in the game!
    -11 new scenes in game scenes added, 2 bonus non-canon scenes added!

Bug fixes/Adjustments
    -Adjusted 300+ faces. Zoomed in to give better detail to faces. Panned down to give better detail of the breasts. Because.
    -Donnie's sprite replaced
    -Numerous early game tweaks/text corrections.
    -Fiona did not leave your harem during the entrance to Corsix event
    -Cycle text if you choose Terra or Dianna in Corsix. Fenja if you didn't save her brother in Celee.
    -Hopefully resolved all issues with Terra's unique and Chapter 4 flame progression.

10. Titan

Titan Vivacious Visitor

5m1 only made me want 5m2 more...

Lol

11. ker

ker Vivacious Visitor

You could be playing it tonight! A $5+ pledge on Patreon not only gets you immediate access to the newest version, it also helps support the future development of Harem. You can both get your rocks off and a warm fuzzy at the same time!

/commercial off

12. ker

ker Vivacious Visitor

I released 5m2 to my patrons roughly a week ago, and have yet to receive a serious bug report on it! That's a first for Harem, so a huge thank you to all my testers for their quality work. It also has freed me up to start developing 5m3 fully.

Goals for 5m3:
    -Finish the last slave quests, Terra and Fiona. This will also include all the other interactions with Fiona for the rest of the slaves.
    -Another encounter with the divines before the trial, with a few more questions answered as to the nature of your power.
    -Finish the trial arc. This won't be automatically triggered, players will be able to choose to proceed to the trial or continue to do all the quests for their harem before proceeding.
    -Finally capture Jessica and make her into your slave. For good.
    -There will be an additional scene, the 'lucky' slave and location for the scene to be chosen by a Patreon poll!

Progress is solid. I have about 50 pages written and 80 images created so far for the new content! Also, the poll for the additional scene is extremely close! If you want to influence the development of Harem, any pledge over $2 gets you access to the poll.

And of course, teasers!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Titan and Kargan3033 like this.
  13. Titan

Titan Vivacious Visitor

Sometimes I wish I was Ralph.

Lol.

Kargan3033 likes this.
  14. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Club Regular

I can't blame you for that, if you have played the game who's your fav girl?

15. Titan

Titan Vivacious Visitor

Hmm, that's tough. If I had to pick, it's a tie between Terra and Sarah.

Kargan3033 likes this.
  16. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Club Regular

I hear what you are saying, for me it's a tie between Terra and Angelica for the time being, might be some new girls in later releases that might take the top spot in my books.

17. ker

ker Vivacious Visitor

Making excellent progress on 5m3! Terra’s quest is all done, setting her up to be the focus on chapter 6’s plot and expose quite a bit more of what’s actually going on. Jessica’s bagged and tagged (finally). The updated trial is completely written and coded (Thank you Hiro for taking care of most of the trial).

T51b is making good progress on Fiona’s quest and I have to do a full intro tour of your temporary base and give a bit of face time to the last of the Corsix characters. The Patron poll is still too close to call, but I’ve plotted out all the likely scenarios already. And we’ll have 4 bonus scenes this month as all the commissioners have sent in their requests.

And then of course… I must get it all working.

If you haven’t downloaded the short Holiday special, please grab it at
    A Harem Holiday Special! (Free, stand-alone scene)

If you haven’t voted for the patron scene this month, you can find the polls here:
    December development poll and CG pack | Ker on Patreon
    (requires a $2+ pledge to support the ongoing development of Harem)

Of course, a teaser before I go.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kargan3033 likes this.
  18. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Club Regular

Ohh this looks good and thanks for the holiday scene, looks like the hero is getting some X-mas *Cookies*

19. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Club Regular

Hey Ker found a few bugs in c5m1.1 so far

The firs bug I found was when I first started the game when I first reached the hideout I save the game and my harem count was one, next when I was bring sarah in the harem it said my harem count was three even though I only had sam and donna in my harem.

The next bug I found was when I was collecting the wine for Vercin, when I reach the upper most right hand corner there were two wine casks and when I got the one closest to the water I got the option to keep searching or go home, I selected to keep searching and it popped up the same option to keep searching or go home, I selected keep searching and had the two options pop up again so I selected go home and it ended the search for the extra wine casks.

Other then those two bugs c5m1.1 seems to be working normally.

20. ker

ker Vivacious Visitor

Thanks!

The harem count tool is a bit quirky. I'll look into it, but it's not as accurate as I would like.
    The wine bug I knew about already and it will be fixed in 5m3. Since it's not game-breaking (you can still turn in the quest) it doesn't need a hotfix. The other wine casks are just vendor loot, no other purpose in game.